This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
    strange people germans/dutch are. they loved/love mahdavikia and jahanbakhsh yet hate iran and iranians lol.
    As eloquently put by French national team player Benzema: "When I score, I'm French. When I don't score, I'm Arab".

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      They are a joyless people. They sleep with their women through a whole in the sheets. But us Persians ? Our blood runs hot because our hearts are big..
      The Dutch are actually proud to put naked women prostitutes in shopping windows for rent who are sex trafficked from all over the world, especially Eastern Europe.

That's an example of the superior (in their own mind) Dutch culture while 24/7 whining about the rights of women in Iran who are the majority graduate students in university.

One of these Iranian women then became the first and only women to win the Fields Medal in 2014 which is considered the "nobel price of mathematics". The Field medal is a highly regarded achievement in STEM, so it's not like the politically motivated BS "nobel peace price" another Iranian woman got.

This Iranian born and educated woman mathematician graduated from the Sharif University of Technology in Tehran. No Dutch women were even in the running EVER...

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

This is what i mean when i say to you guys that Dutch people are racist, see what these highly watched football program has to say about Beiro and Iran ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eapxWtrtVfU

Can we rise and object this program on social media, youtube etc?

Please help.
        Can anyone open the link (still)? Because it seems our complains have worked!
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Is that a cousin of john bolton? We know dutch already have pompeo clone (advocaat).
          John Boulton amate

Sorry I don't let losers like the ones on that 'show' hurt my feelings

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            Can anyone open the link (still)? Because it seems our complains have worked!
            Haha, good job. YT didn't completely remove it, but turned it into a "private video" requiring you to sign in their surveillance platform.

If you really want to see it: the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eapxWtrtVfU still show for me, but when I link it from here it shows "the video is no longer available".
            I didn't save the title, so you can't search for it when logged into youtube. Plus I think "private video" means by "invitation only". So for all practical purposes, we were successful to remove it!

Comment

vid is down already...?
              was sorta curious to see it..?

from personal experience traveling Dutch and French seemed the most racist cunts..!! however im not the one to take shitt from such asswipes and threw it back in their faces in every instance, which enraged em worse ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                vid is down already...?
                was sorta curious to see it..?

from personal experience traveling Dutch and French seemed the most racist cunts..!! however im not the one to take shitt from such asswipes and threw it back in their faces in every instance, which enraged em worse ...!!
                VeronicaInside tweet is gone too
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

For those who missed it. Not the live video, but here's another link to related statements of this anti_Iranian bigot:

original [Dutch]
                  https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...n-laten-gooien
                  auto-translate to English:

https://translate.google.com/transla...n-laten-gooien
                  Quote:

"
                  In Veronica Inside it was again hot on Friday evening. And of course the 'humour' was rarely far away.
                  At Veronica Inside, for example, they also saw Alireza Beiranvand 's long throw for Iran against Syria in the World Cup qualifiers.
                  Ejector
                  It was a beautiful throw from the Iranian goalkeeper, who is currently active at Boavista on a rental basis from Antwerp .
                  "They should let him throw hand grenades", Johan Derksen saw the value in it in his own way ...
                  "

Comment

I am really proud of this forum and almost all of you for standing for our rights as Iranians and people of Iranian heritage all over the world and our equitable place in the human community. As many of you have said, if we don't stand up and defend our rights and call out racism, we and our children end up paying for it. Thank you PajamNL jaan for starting this thread. We need more of this when racism in football shows its ugly head.

Racial justice, here, every where, forever!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Is that a cousin of john bolton? We know dutch already have pompeo clone (advocaat).
                      I thought the same thing

Comment

Just wow
                        So we are ok to say death to many countries and then be upset because some one made a racist remark?
                        I got banned for telling facts about Islam and most of you people can’t tolerate a bit of racism ?

Anyway , learn to understand how westerners think about Iran and proof them wrong.
                        Just think back and remember how we treated afghans in Iran.

Also, you should not take things to heart, learn to forget and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                          Just wow
                          So we are ok to say death to many countries and then be upset because some one made a racist remark?
                          I got banned for telling facts about Islam and most of you people can’t tolerate a bit of racism ?

Anyway , learn to understand how westerners think about Iran and proof them wrong.

Khaste nemishe enghadr sherover migi agha?

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                            Just wow

Uncle Tom is that you?

Comment

They, especially the young guy, were kind of making fun of Daei's record too during the European cup.... That they play every other week against a shitty team and so can score a lot (despite the fact that Daei scored more than Ronaldo in less games).

The young guy is married to an Iranian too..... Met him twice, once at a KPN business gathering where he was the moderator, and once at a Googoosh concert (the old guy actually said on TV that he knows her and her old English songs and that she's a very good singer) in Amsterdam with his wife. He is kind of a douche in real life too (at least based on my limited observation/conversation with him).

These guy, like most white guys who say "I'm not a racist but....", don't have ill intentions but due to the "culture" and "life experience" that they have enjoyed, will still do and say things which they don't understand why it hurts/offends others, and then say that these minorities shouldn't be offended because it's nothing/we don't mean it in a bad way.

I've never understood how a white person can say what a black person can or can't be offended about, the same goes for men vs women, skinny vs fat, tall vs short, hetro vs gay etc. Isn't that the whole point of empathy and manners? That it doesn't matter what you think about something, it's how it affects the other person that matters and if they say that it offends them then you shouldn't nag about their "long toes".

Comment

That was very well said Babak - it is what would be called an unconscious bias.

Comment

Working...
                                X