Dutch television being racist with clip about Beiranvand 70m throw RAISE VOICE - Page 8

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dutch television being racist with clip about Beiranvand 70m throw RAISE VOICE

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Guys I found out the presenter's wife is an iranian woman. her name is lili pirayesh married to Wilfred genee

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,293 Times in 545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian Panther View Post
    Sure mate … you should change your name to Mohhamad or something.
    I stated the facts and you got hurt again.
    People like you haven’t realised what has happened to Iran over the past 1400 years . The muslims invaded and destroyed Iran and the likes of you go admire them.
    I live in a multicultural country where we are given opportunities. We don’t seek approval from anyone.
    I will keep up the fight against Islam for as long as I am alive.
    You report me but I won’t go away.
    Long live Iran
    I have a beautiful name and don't feel the need to change it maybe you should change your name to Steve or Flynn (if you haven't already). That being said, many guys in Iran are named Mohamad. Good luck with your fight against Islam or should i say with your identity crisis and inferiority complex in the land down under/Australia (where white Christian Europeans killed off the native aboriginals and took their land).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sepehr9 For This Useful Post:

PFDC News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,477 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Dude gtfo of here with this. Plenty of Iranians are named Mohammad and are proud of it and our rich history of ancestors, Muslims or non-Muslim, including me. If you want to go moan about a religion constituting 1.8 billion people and blame every problem on them, go do it in the general forum, not here.

People like you haven’t realised what has happened to Iran over the past 1400 years . The muslims invaded and destroyed Iran and the likes of you go admire them.

I live in a multicultural country where we are given opportunities. We don’t seek approval from anyone.

Long live Iran

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hosseini For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Long live Iran
    What is this racist bullshit?
    Mods, please ban or warn this behaviour. Ironic that it surfaces on a thread on racism.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,005 Times in 2,580 Posts
    Closing this thread. Becoming way too toxic. Plus, if i'm not mistaken the original video was taken down anyways... It's clear this television channel has some racist beliefs and i'm glad Iranians are standing up for each other.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Members who have read this thread : 265

You do not have permission to view the list of names.