Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just looked at the stats.

Possession was 54:46 Iran-Iraq
    everything else was fairly even. (number of passes, accuracy,offsides,fouls etc)

The biggest difference:

Shots 12 vs 2
    shots on target 7 vs 1
    goals 3 vs 0

Comment

Also the Iraqi football fans on twitter have alot of nerve.
      They make all sorts of disgusting political, racial, sectarian comments that go way beyond banter and then get upset when its thrown back in their face.

Comment

Wow! What a dominant display by TM! Iraqi's never really threatened except the goal that was called offside. I was truly impressed by Noorafkan. Bachelot was the only one who suggested him and I welcomed it. The first goal started by his brilliant pass to Mehdi Taremi! He was almost flawless. I think this has solidified his position as LB!

Sko kept his promise. We played a much better game. At times it was great to watch. This group could only get better. I think we did not realize the magnitude of what was achieved in the Bahrain campaign back in June. It created such a camaraderie and cohesion that even without the coach and his assistant and missing Sardar we won last Thursday. Today we showed that when we are at full strength, we are unstoppable in Asia. I watched Japan, Korea, Australia and Saudis and the only one that comes close are the Saudis. We still have a long way to go AND it could have not been better than this. Top of the group with no goals conceded and four scored!

FIFA should give us back the first place in Asia. Nine consecutive wins. That's a record.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
          I just looked at the stats.
          Possession was 54:46 Iran-Iraq
          everything else was fairly even. (number of passes, accuracy,offsides,fouls etc)
          The biggest difference:
          Shots 12 vs 2
          shots on target 7 vs 1
          goals 3 vs 0
          Were you able to find xG?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Also the Iraqi football fans on twitter have alot of nerve.
            They make all sorts of disgusting political, racial, sectarian comments that go way beyond banter and then get upset when its thrown back in their face.
            check AFC facebook, they throw disgusting photoshop about them raping every countries women, Lets see who got raped tonight.
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Skocic made excellent subs today too, he is really getting to know the team well, damesh garm.
              How much of it was it his making really, don't forget Vahid Hashemian is there too!

Comment

Be nazaram emrooz baazikonhaaye legionairemoon sathe balaatare khodeshoon raa neshoon dadand.

Az nazare taktiki kaare khaasi nakardim, amma az nazare enferaadi kollan amalkarde khoobi neshoon dadim.

Va saranjam tonestim Eraagh raa khoob shekast bedim.

Amma Eraaghihaa az nazare fiziki pancher be nazar miresidand. Az shoro'e baazi khaste be nazar miresidand.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Noorafkan was brilliant tonight 👏🏼 Our left flank looks stable again

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Were you able to find xG?
                    Taz still calculating them... too many to count..!!

Comment

how it started / how it's going

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        check AFC facebook, they throw disgusting photoshop about them raping every countries women, Lets see who got raped tonight.
                        Disgusting. Some of these guys had fathers and uncles who literally were committing genocide throughout the 80s and 90s.
                        The hate they passed onto their friends and families will make anyone sick.

Comment

Its officially time for everybody to get behind the manager for good. No more negativity. He has his flaws, but he has a perfect record, and he has done it under very hard circumstances. And having better players doesnt guarantee a win, just ask Japan and South Korea. Time to support him fully

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            how it started / how it's going

The main Iraqi twitter football accounts were trolling really badly before the game. They refuse to accept that Iran is a better team, even after the loss.
                            Gol Bezan guys are way too nice to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              Very selfish by Jahanbakhsh to not let Ghoddos to take the freekick when he was that tired. As a captain he should have known better. Our freekicks and defending needs some work, I hope Ezatolahi isn't seriously injured, our CDM really needs Omid Ebrahimi to be invited again. Our team is so much better without Hajsafi, I hope I never see him again.

We need improvements in our LB/RB & CDM/CM options, to work on our freekicks, and be more organized defensively. Congrats to all, kheyli chasbid.
                              Dadash who is Hajsafi? Do you mean Ehsan FABREGAS?! loool

JK much agreed.

Comment

What happend to that Iraqi goalkeeper from AC 2015? The one who got Poladi a redcard? This new goali of Iraq was not even close as good as that guy was.

Comment

Working...
                                X