Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amiri is perfect at lb
    it opens up spot for the 4 hfb since we are
    loaded ,pp uses him as lb as well to open up
    spots up front.
    skovic dont belive in gaedi as lw
    if he did we wiyld scored more than 1 goal against syria.

Comment

I love how Iraqis think this is a derby. This is NOT a derby. Yes, there's bad blood/history/competition, but not a derby. We have derbies with SK and Japan, who are on our level. Sorry to be blunt, but facts are facts.

Having said that, we will be ready for the grass rolling, the pushing/shoving, the referee harassment, and playing downright dirty. We've been down this road before.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Beiro
        Sadegh, Shoja, Kanani, Amiri
        Nour, Saeid-Ghoddos
        JB-Taremi-Azmoun
        This should be the line up but have a feeling Gholi will start instead of Ghoddos.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        That’s a perfect lineup for right now IMO - not a kanani fan personally but I know he will always get chosen. I am afraid I have to agree with you on predicting a saman snub for gholi. I really hope gholi has a strong game he has been god awful the last few Tm games
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This morning (Tehran time)TM left Tehdan to its destination Qatar. TM have three days to prepare and get used to the environmental condition in Qatar. Hope TM will display a better game against Iraq and claim its second win. Go TM viva Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            I love how Iraqis think this is a derby. This is NOT a derby. Yes, there's bad blood/history/competition, but not a derby. We have derbies with SK and Japan, who are on our level. Sorry to be blunt, but facts are facts.

Having said that, we will be ready for the grass rolling, the pushing/shoving, the referee harassment, and playing downright dirty. We've been down this road before.
            a derby is in 99% of the cases always connotated with regional proximity...e.g. North London Derby, Rheinderby, even the Real-Barca games are not referred to as derbies but classicos...I recon that Sk is a classico but not a derby. I think Iraq is a derby, UAE and Saudi are the other derbies!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

ref will be a chinese

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...nter/400181494
              Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
              http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Seriously, when was the last time we lost to Iraq with 11 men?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    we better watchout
                    iraq has been training alot
                    more than us and 1 pt
                    in korea is great result
                    forget the last match with them
                    this is different coach team
                    last match they had qualified already.
                    if we go with theory
                    of 12 pt from syria and lebnon
                    1 pt on the road against iraq is good
                    i had a dream it was 0-0
                    i hope for a 1-0 win
                    You are right. Given the history between us and iraqs impressive form not to mention the level of confidence by the iraqi social media football experts. We should be happy to lose this match by 2 goals. However if some how we can manage a tie it would be a historic performance for us. We have played Yugoslavia spain portugal Argentina Germany. But this is our toughest opponent. We are clearly the under dogs
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Just going to leave this here

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Just going to leave this here
                        Ideal scenario for the next games:
                        Iran gets 3 points from Iraq and the others draw again. Then the table would look: 6 - 2 - 2 -2 -1 -1.

Comment

According to this news clip and IFF web site Skocic and Hashemian will leave for Doha tonigh after negative COVID-19 tests. TM is out of quarantine in Doha after negative PCR tests. Both are great news since TM needs both of them at the camp and it also means hosting the Syria match in Tehran was a success from the perspective of adherence to FIFA pandemy protocol. Also, Sarlak is out due to concussion after the collision with Omar Kharbin in Syria match. I wonder if Skocic will call a replacement.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/238...اهند-شد

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9373/اسکوچیچ...%80%8Cکنند

Go TM!

Comment

3 points "away" against Iraq would put us in a drivers seat for qualification. They are the only other real contender besides Iran and SK for the top 2 spots. Chances are we get a hefty amount of available points vs Lebanon and UAE, uncertain how the SK matches will go. But another an away Win against Iraq means itll likely be do or die for them against us in the Azadi

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              3 points "away" against Iraq would put us in a drivers seat for qualification. They are the only other real contender besides Iran and SK for the top 2 spots. Chances are we get a hefty amount of available points vs Lebanon and UAE, uncertain how the SK matches will go. But another an away Win against Iraq means itll likely be do or die for them against us in the Azadi
                              Syrians played us quite tough yesterday, especially late on after going down a goal..!! i got vibes that they will surely get some upset points vs SK n Iraq and easily swat aside the UAE n Lebanon.!!?
                              3 points vs iraq hopefully and as you said it will really put on on the driver's seat towards topping the table and likely retain the pole position throughout ..!

i really want Abedzadeh to be starter in this match...!! cause i think we are likely to face some nervy situation in our backline and i trust his infectious confidence and poise..!! but TBF, Bey handled the job like a champ last game and gave no reason for our coaches to make a switch..!! im pretty sure he will retain his starting spot and likely Amir has to wait for his chance likely in the next round of wcqs vs the minnows of the group..!!?
                              we gonna need Amiri's non-stop engine this game more as a B2B MFdr than wasting him away at LB again for majority of the match..! i rather give a chance to a new PGL LB to hopefully impress like Hardani did last game..! I even take Salmani as LB than trust MilMo with start there ..! how about Noorafkan, as Iranianarsenal suggested...!! kid's gotta no frill but frequently still above average game in him..! or that other pgl LB dude folks raving about..?
                              Hoping Saeed is trusted with start in MF too even if his lard ass is likely to tire out and start to huff n puff too much and forced to the bench by early 2nd half ..?? if we move Amiri to MF he can pick up the defensive slack for saeed and allow him to venture more forward along with Saman and massively bolster our transition play into attack ...!! With these 2 our offense is really clicking much better and we can retain possession much better in MF too..!

anyways these would be my starters :

-------------------------BeyBey/Amir
                              Moharrami/Hardani-- Kanani--- Shoja---- noorafkan/aghaie?
                              ----------------Saeed -------------Amiri(b2b)
                              -------------------Saman (CAM)
                              ARJ------------------Azmoun ------------------Taremi

Comment

We should get the 3 points, its an away game for both and qatar shoulf habe great facilities .... 3 points would be so great, we are iran and should absolutely go for 3 points

Comment

Working...
                                X