Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have discord? Maybe I could stream for people from the paramount link

Comment

Depending on what country you're all in, maybe DAZN could work for you? At least in Japan DAZN is streaming every single game.

According to Google "DAZN is currently available in the USA (including Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands), Italy, Spain, Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil and Japan."
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        Since Dejagah, Shojaei and Ramin are not part of TM anymore, who will take the direct freekicks?
        Ghoddos for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
          kale pache
          torshi
          noon sangak
          I do love a good kale pache, didn't have any in 2 decades!!
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

^ I have heard that Iraqi Kaleh Pacheh is great too. No offense just high level Korkori and patriotic bashing. Go Irannnnnnnn
            Last edited by webmaster; 09-06-2021, 10:41 PM.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^ Iran chikaresh mikone??

Comment

SooLakh SooLakhesh mikoneh.

Comment

; - )

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    I do love a good kale pache, didn't have any in 2 decades!!
                    i remember you from 1998 wc lol i cant believe you still here please dont ask who i am
                    if i tell u i have to kill u looool anyway is good to see you around

anyway
                    a good kaleh pache with couple shots of vodka to wash all out noon dagh sangak with peyaz and toorshi and iran victory.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      ^^ Iran chikaresh mikone??
                      sooooolakh solakhesh mikoneh

Comment

i remember you from 1998 wc lol i cant believe you still here please dont ask who i am
                        if i tell u i have to kill u looool anyway is good to see you around

anyway
                        a good kaleh pache with couple shots of vodka to wash all out noon dagh sangak with peyaz and toorshi and iran victory.
                        Dada, we all know who you are. just keep it real or be gone. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          Dada, we all know who you are. just keep it real or be gone. :-)
                          looool

Comment

this is line up which leaked out

biravand
                            amiri
                            hardani
                            kanani
                            shoja
                            ahmad
                            saeed
                            jb
                            go0li
                            sardar
                            mehdi

i have concrn with this line up if iraq come out and presses us high like they did in that 2-1 match w lost.

Comment

this is line up which leaked out

biravand
                              amiri
                              hardani
                              kanani
                              shoja
                              ahmad
                              saeed
                              jb
                              go0li
                              sardar
                              mehdi

i have concrn with this line up if iraq come out and presses us high like they did in that 2-1 match w lost.
                              Lineup makes sense. Same as last Iraq game except hardani for injured moharrami and amiri for hajsafi.

Not a fan of JB on left wing at all, and gholizadeh is so damm inconsistent. Really hope saman plays

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                                Lineup makes sense. Same as last Iraq game except hardani for injured moharrami and amiri for hajsafi.

Not a fan of JB on left wing at all, and gholizadeh is so damm inconsistent. Really hope saman plays
                                our rb is our weakness and look for iraq to press us high to make us make mistake that is what concerns me.
                                we dobt have sigle reliable rb in the ipl
                                and both rezaiyan and voria are sielently ban from tm. hardani has a big big task today.

jb scored a goal and skovic will nit bench him.

1point is cool too

Comment

Working...
                                X