Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall the best performance from TM since the Bosnia game. If you squint you could almost see a coherent tactical plan and well practiced ball movement, and not just great individual performance from the players. Players were passing the ball to where teammate was going to be, and off the ball movement seemed good. If we build on this, depending on the group stage draw, we can have an impressive WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      Yes, the Dick have seen its best years allready, nowdays he lacks that power needed to stand up, and you can forget about moving around for 90 minutes.. Those days are long gone.
      Nowdays The Dick sits down instead and shakes his head.
      It really seems that Iraqis got a Dick in bad shape..
      Very profound analogy. In other words, the Iraqi team was a sitting Duck coached by a sitting Dick.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        Couldn’t agree more 🤝

Perhaps also the away draw against SK, gave him a sense of False security. He has now started looking far afield for foreign born Iraqis.

If I’m not wrong his experience is with Far Eastern countries whilst the story in the Middle East is completely different. With Iran of course we have outgrown Asia/ME and can compete in Europe or South America, so Dicky has a lot to learn. Yesterday was his first hard lesson!
        Yeah if it did actually give him a false sense of security, it wouldn't have made sense for him to think like that. It's not like Iraq prevented S Korea from getting great chances that they should have barried. Quite the opposite. If I can remember correctly, one of the Korean players missed an almost open goal from few feet away right? + other great chances they really should have scored - Unless my memory is way off after watching bunch of different hightlights lollll

I can't agree with Iran outgrowing Asia though - That's a bold statement and we'd have to be destroying every team with barely any challenging matches to outgrow Asia, like Australia did in their continent - Even Germany for example, USED TO have an even better record than us during qualifiers, and that was in Europe - Wouldn't say they outgrew Europe though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          I don't mind trying out Omid Noorafkan at LB... Sepahan fans can back me up here that he is a very legit LB and a solid performer.

That way, Amiri and Ghoddos can play box to box ahead of Ezatolahi, who would take the holding midfield position.

Ahead of those three would then be ARJ Azmoun and Taremi, with ARJ at RW and Taremi at the LW position
          Glad my prediction was partially correct!

I think Noorafkan had a wonderful game. He is still quite young at 24, very pacey, tall, strong, excellent aerially and most importantly, has a great range in terms of distributing the ball in the passing game

He is also a very intelligent player, fluent in English, quite humble and is a player that will look to go back to Europe and further develop

Noorafkan is my starting LB going forward, at least until Milad can sign with a club and gain his form back for team melli

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
            Please guys continue with the Dick jokes. I was laughing like crazy hahaha.
            lmao heres one more then only for you.
            Dick will be a big pain in the ass for the Iraqis

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              lmao heres one more then only for you.
              Dick will be a big pain in the ass for the Iraqis
              nice one.
              Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
              http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by kiarashzk View Post
                For those that didn't watch the game here is a link
                https://youtu.be/oBvZZkWJI7k

This isnt Hindi. although it does have some hindi/urdu words mixed with smatterings of english. But it isnt hindi.
                Sounds like Bangla to me.

Comment

any intervues after the game with players/coachs?
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Full match in HD in English. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfq24ga2KA
                    Last edited by webmaster; 09-08-2021, 02:30 PM.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Is it only yellow in consecutive games that cause you to miss a game?
                      No nader jan its for each round and single yellows are forgiven for WC but i think double yellows are carried out in WC22 .

I would personally avoid having any suspensions for SK korea game. Both gholizade and ghaedi can do the job against UAE. UAE is not that strong this year. Both syria and lebanon are on top of UAE. UAE just have couple of foreign players that are pointless and Mabkhout, the rest of the team are bullocs.

BTW Ghaedi knows how to play against these arabs, we saw what he did to them in ACL.

Comment

hahaha koka looks like mehdi ghaedi is in charge now

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        Full match in HD in English. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfq24ga2KA

Comment

Working...
                        X