Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

koreas kits are infinitely better than ours[emoji88]

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      koreas kits are infinitely better than ours[emoji88]
      they have a true and legit sponsor, we’re dealing with iron on stickers for our logos.

Comment

Peru just took our spot in fifa ranking but i think we are in safe hands. we can take that 18th spot by winning the last 3 matches.

Comment

Comment

Egypt VS Morocco AFCON, ABOUT TO START

Egypt Vs Morocco today in AFCON
            • 10AM EST
            • 7AM PST

Does anyone know if IRIB 3 or IRIB Varzesh will show the game? - EDIT: IRIB Varzesh is showing the game

They showed Egypt vs Ivory Coast.

If not, let's please share some good links here to watch the match for anyone interested

I'll post one as soon as I find, and some help would also be appreciated.

Sorry if I should have posted this in another thread, or if i'm missing any info above regarding the match. - Let me know!

Thanks!

EDIT: here's a link i found already, not the best but it's working at least (keep in mind there may be ads, etc to close.): http://streamgo.to/44_1

Comment

Queiroz started our backup LB in the middle in place of our injured starter. Instead of the actual two CMs on the bench. Said LB gives away penalty immediately lmao.

If Queiroz is going to attempt some shit like this against Senegal, I want him sacked.

Comment

Kastro jan, anytime I see Salah for the Pharoahs, he's just not the same player he is for LFC. Why is that? Is this a known issue for Egypt fans?

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                  Queiroz started our backup LB in the middle in place of our injured starter. Instead of the actual two CMs on the bench. Said LB gives away penalty immediately lmao.

If Queiroz is going to attempt some shit like this against Senegal, I want him sacked.
                  Hasn’t the FA said he will stay till end of qualifiers no matter what?

Also I wish you guys luck but one of the biggest issues with CQ was that due to his preferred style it’s very hard to come back against decent opponents.

Also Egypt is stuck in a hard place - you guys want defensive stability so you go after coaches like Cuper and CQ. Then you go after offensive coaches who can’t handle any sort of defense - there must be a fine line.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Kastro jan, anytime I see Salah for the Pharoahs, he's just not the same player he is for LFC. Why is that? Is this a known issue for Egypt fans?
                    It's mainly been only recently where he hasn't much end product. He still has a pretty decent goal scoring record for us though. My problem is that some players try to find him when he's in a tougher position sometimes than the more open option.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Hasn’t the FA said he will stay till end of qualifiers no matter what?
                      Also I wish you guys luck but one of the biggest issues with CQ was that due to his preferred style it’s very hard to come back against decent opponents.
                      Also Egypt is stuck in a hard place - you guys want defensive stability so you go after coaches like Cuper and CQ. Then you go after offensive coaches who can’t handle any sort of defense - there must be a fine line.
                      Yeah he will stay.
                      He has a full squad at a tournament to choose from. I just don't understand playing players out of position. I understand all that about defensive stability but you can achieve that without compromising the squad. I would never start Ayman Ashraf at all, let alone in key position in the middle of the pitch where he simply doesn't ever play for his club.

Comment

Our entire starting back four has suffered injuries this tournament.😂

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                          Our entire starting back four has suffered injuries this tournament.[emoji23]
                          Injuries or not Morocco is tough and I think would’ve still had the better odds to win.
                          1-0 right now to Morocco —2nd half

Comment

Finally. Goal Salah. Egypt has been the better team.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Finally. Goal Salah. Egypt has been the better team.
                              Morocco’s passing has been crisper and they look the more livelier side. CQ led Egypt doesn’t look as potent and big physical teams like Senegal might have them for shawarmas

Comment

Great challenge there by Saiss.

Comment

Working...
                                X