Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    i remember for 2018 wcq saudi also got a ton of penalties. i just checked, they had 4 in 10 games, WOW. maybe they are just lucky

They have been one of the luckiest teams when it comes to penalties for at least 30 years.
    I want to do a numbers analysis one day when I get a chance to see the number of penalties they're awarded on average compared to others.

Comment

Bruh why all these Persian gulf Arabs always got someone reciting the Ghor An in the background

Comment

China over Iraq was the only one that got away from us during the last stage Draw..!!
        they are down 0-2 already against the aussies

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          China over Iraq was the only one that got away from us during the last stage Draw..!!
          they are down 0-2 already against the aussies
          would you rather iraq/uae or saudi/china? tough choice cause of iraq but id still take the first

Comment

excellent build up play ahead of the saudi's 2nd goal
            fast and crisp passing and great running and positioning of players w/o the ball leading to a excellent cross and header
            amazing what a great coach can bring to the table for usually a sloppy playing team..!!

i'd be more hopeful of us ever advancing outa the group stages of WC when i see a similar sorta team build up play and crisp and quick transition play ..!

Comment

would you rather iraq/uae or saudi/china? tough choice cause of iraq but id still take the first
              i think it was between china or Iraq in that draw instance !! but i agree avoiding the group with Saudi was a key pick that made our wcq route much easier..!! they were certainly the best of the 3rd potters..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                With the performance today, that would be a miracle!!

Team needs to up their focus, accuracy and finishing.
                Don't forget, this was technically our "friendly"
                We should improve for next game.

Comment

another pk awarded to SA
                  this one looked legit

i knew Vietnam team fitness is a big problem for them and they get destroyed late on when tire out.... especially a man short ..!

Comment

they went down from 1-0 to up 3-1 due to a corrupt ref.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      i think it was between china or Iraq in that draw instance !! but i agree avoiding the group with Saudi was a key pick that made our wcq route much easier..!! they were certainly the best of the 3rd potters..!
                      you are definitely right, I just meant it as in I still think we got a little lucky overall with our group. we could have ended up with saudi and iraq, that would have been a disaster IMO!

as long as lebanon, syria, uae, and iraq beat each other up and take points off one another we are golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        They have been one of the luckiest teams when it comes to penalties for at least 30 years.
                        I want to do a numbers analysis one day when I get a chance to see the number of penalties they're awarded on average compared to others.
                        So if Ronaldo was saudi he would have 300 goals by now 200 of them penalties
                        Abu Al Ron Al Dohaili
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

just seen the first penalty. not a penalty for me, hits leg before arm, also a red card? are you kidding me? what a terrible but unsurprising call that was

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            100 bucks the Saudis will be awarded atleast one penalty as usual.
                            That was too easy to predict.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

just seen the first penalty. not a penalty for me, hits leg before arm, also a red card? are you kidding me? what a terrible but unsurprising call that was
                              any vid ?
                              i only saw some of 2nd half
                              SA certainly get more favors from AFC refs than any other side in asia....!! but then again there aint a thang that money can not buy..!!

Comment

israel got an easy group this time and they could qualify. potentially absolute catastrophe for us.
                                Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                                http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Working...
                                X