Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His father is a Pakistani, his mother is Iraqi.

This is bad advice for him. Iraq is a mess of a team. If he is 18 and plays for Man U, he has a chance to go become an English national team player. Emotional but bad decision. That's what happens when you give your decisions to family members, no foresight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
      His father is a Pakistani, his mother is Iraqi.

This is bad advice for him. Iraq is a mess of a team. If he is 18 and plays for Man U, he has a chance to go become an English national team player. Emotional but bad decision. That's what happens when you give your decisions to family members, no foresight.
      I don't care about iraq, but if I was in his situation but with iranian parents, I would choose TM over England without hesitation.
      Considering the strong force that try to mess with everyone joining TM/iran, the smartest way would be not unveil your decision, play with England u17/u19 team and choose TM when being senior

Comment

CQ's Egypt names a 25-man squad for AFCON 2021

🧤
        Shenawy, Sobhy, Abo Gabal, Gad
        🛡️
        Hegazy, Wensh, Abdelmoneim, Alaa, Ashraf, Fatouh, Tawfik, Kamal
        ⚽️
        Solaya, H. Fathy, Lasheen, A. El-Said, Ashour, ElNeny, Zizo
        🥅
        Salah, Trezeguet, Marmoush, Sobhi, Sherif, Mohamed

Comment

Footballers playing in China's national team should remove any existing tattoos and are "strictly prohibited" from getting any new ones, the country's sports administration body has said. The sport has found itself in the crosshairs of the Communist Party's purity drive in recent years, and players on the national football team routinely cover their arms with long sleeves or bandages to hide their tattoos.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/remove-...033836968.html

Comment

cq announced 25 man roster for african cup.
            and he is getting bash big time. he is being accused by al ahly fans that cq is alzomolek fan.
            where did we see this before lol..
            persepolis fans where calling cq ss fan.

it will be fun tournment

Comment

Comment

Pre-AFCON press conference by CQ

"I have one special player, and his name is 'Team'"

"We are playing against teams who have 24 out of 25 players playing in Europe"

"We select one team who have the fighting mentality and good attitude"

"Nobody has a credit card in the national team. The list was empty, nobody was there. And I select 25"

"There is no coach that sign an agreement based on a target. You can not make agreements based on the wish of Gods. The main goal and responsibility of mine is WC qualification. No doubts about that."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UWqTqJjrnE

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Pre-AFCON press conference by CQ

"I have one special player, and his name is 'Team'"

"We are playing against teams who have 24 out of 25 players playing in Europe"

"We select one team who have the fighting mentality and good attitude"

"Nobody has a credit card in the national team. The list was empty, nobody was there. And I select 25"

"There is no coach that sign an agreement based on a target. You can not make agreements based on the wish of Gods. The main goal and responsibility of mine is WC qualification. No doubts about that."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UWqTqJjrnE
                  Egypt is the underdog!
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Egypt is the underdog!
                    I think that was his point

Comment

^ dogs are always all over CQ's teams.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Egyptian fans are upset about the translator used in the press conference posted above. Apparently, the translator was very poor, and CQ's message didn't come across in Arabic (for example couldn't translate the word "excitement" accurately). Others pointed out that CQ's previous translator left after the Angola game as the Egyptian FA offered him the equivalent of a $30 salary. Poor CQ, he just can't catch a break with any minimally functioning football association. Having said that, the circus that is IFF prepared him well to deal with the Egyptian FA.

Comment

CQ's aces are gathering for AFCON. The Egypt team in the Arab Cup was young and exciting. The team at AFCON will have all the Euro players as well. He will have a formidable team. Wishing him and the Pharaohs luck on their first group match against Nigeria on Jan 11th.

Comment

Long live the king

Comment

Queiroz on whether Egypt can play like they did "10 years ago": "We can't play like 10 years ago. We have to play better, quicker, faster, more intelligent, with more fight. Teams are much, much better than back then. If we play like 10 years ago we're going to lose."

Comment

Iraq has scheduled a friendly with Uganda in Bagdad on Jan 21st

https://twitter.com/SoccerIraq/statu...54316996972545

Comment

Working...
                                X