Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Vietnam is leadin KSA at half time and the game is in Ryiadh

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      All in all we should be happy with the win. A lot of teams have underperformed this week.. Seems like a proper preparation is somewhat needed to get ok results.
      International football will be destroyed within the next 10 years (even more than usual) unless some sort of change is made to the football calendars.
      Perhaps give the clubs 10 months and the international clubs 2 months (consecutively) per year.

This way both sides actually have a chance to be cohesive and train together instead of some rushed weekend warrior type football.

Comment

Imagine a win for us and then everyone else ties again in the group

Comment

wow, this Vietnam-KSA game is entertaining. Can't believe the two scoring opportunities they had and they couldn't score against Vietnam. KSA is clearly the better team but this Vietnam team is very fast in is good with their quick and short passes
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

checking for penalty against vietnam. They really should not be giving penalties for these unintentional handballs. it's stupid
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Penalty and red card. Great

Comment

cant believe many here wanted australia instead of korea LOL

Comment

To be fair it was a penalty

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    cant believe many here wanted australia instead of korea LOL
                    Australia is one of few teams slower than us in Asia. Wouldn't mind them as much.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                      Penalty and red card. Great
                      Color me surprised!

Comment

unintentional hand ball red card + penalty. I dont like it but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Color me surprised!
                          Paid off refs at work for Saudi again? How is that a red card; dude is sliding and his arms swing that way naturally as you slide; there was no intent there (smh)

Comment

wow, what a BS. The saudis get a penalty, and they also get a red card for a Vietnamese player. The redcard was just wrong

Comment

i remember for 2018 wcq saudi also got a ton of penalties. i just checked, they had 4 in 10 games, WOW. maybe they are just lucky

Comment

afc loves their saudi bros.
                                Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                                http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Working...
                                X