Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither SK or Iraq look good so far IMO which further reinforces how fortunate we are to be in this group and not the other
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Oman has always been an excellent team. Out of all the Arab countries they're the only ones who play us fair and try to play actual football. I have alot of respect for them and their people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        bad news for iran that japan lost, means that japan might finish 3rd. no matter if japan, saudi or aussie finish 3rd no team in group A wanna finish 3rd!
        Way too early to think about that!
        Let's just beat Syria today and then we can work through the permutations.

Comment

bad news for iran that japan lost, means that japan might finish 3rd. no matter if japan, saudi or aussie finish 3rd no team in group A wanna finish 3rd!
          Are we aiming on a third spot in a group like ours??
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Neither SK or Iraq look good so far IMO which further reinforces how fortunate we are to be in this group and not the other
            Doesn't matter Ghermez jan, Oman just beat Japan in the other group.
            Every single team will play tough against Iran, simple as that. No team has an off-day against TM!

Comment

I just checked the stats, Oman was better on every aspect, even possesion they had more than Japan, respect !

Comment

Live>>>> Iraq v S Korea

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/11015...7626|2610|1|en

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Doesn't matter Ghermez jan, Oman just beat Japan in the other group.
                  Every single team will play tough against Iran, simple as that. No team has an off-day against TM!
                  100% agree there are no easy games in this round of WCQs but that Oman game was also a part of my point I was trying to make….a team projected to finish at the bottom beat the favorite from that group.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

20 minutes left, still 0-0

Comment

It's wayyyyyyyyyy too early to assume that. Nine matches for Japan left to regain ground. Losing a game isn't as detrimental to your qualfying hopes as in e.g. 2006 where you had only groups of four.
                      Let's also first concentrate on our task to get into the top two.

Comment

SK starting to finally break down the Iraq defense in the 70th minute and finding some holes now
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

In the last WCQ Japan lost the first match (at home) 1-2 against UAE and they still qualified as group winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            I just checked the stats, Oman was better on every aspect, even possesion they had more than Japan, respect !
                            No they didn’t lol. 65-35 Japan according to livescore.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Japan lose May be the Best thing for our players. It shows that there are no easy matches. International football has changed alot. The weak teams are becoming much better. Everybody Can defend and park the bus. Hope that this is a Big wake up Call for our players. At the same time it also gives alot of hope to the syrian team. Cant wait for the match. I Think it Will be harder than most Think

Comment

10 min. & some extra time left for "The Advocaat" effect

Comment

Working...
                                X