Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well they want Saudis to qualify before the Australia game

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
      Well they want Saudis to qualify before the Australia game
      I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
        Russia, a country who split Iran in half, occupied Iran in WW2, and is continuing to lend legitimacy to IR by sucking the rest of the country's resources ..... let's not shed tears for this criminal regime ...... Yes, the west is bad, and the west has committed arocitites, ....... but do we have a single member here who lives in Russia ?
        Not Russia but Soviets, as far as I know the queen of England was part of the authoritarian family when UK teamed up and divided Iran with the Soviets. occupied the country in WW2. At least the Russians learned their lesson, the Americans and English have been trying to occupy Iran again since the revolution they think they own uncivilized Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          AFC announcing UAE will host saudi and China game for the WCQ. Ha?!!!!!!!!!
          China did not allow any football matches in their country due to corona. China is not also freinds with South korea / North korea . So I beleive the only decent countrt left was UAE .

They also played vietnam, oman and australia in uae. They played japan in Doha which they didn't really like.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
            Not Russia but Soviets, as far as I know the queen of England was part of the authoritarian family when UK teamed up and divided Iran with the Soviets. occupied the country in WW2. At least the Russians learned their lesson, the Americans and English have been trying to occupy Iran again since the revolution they think they own uncivilized Iranians.
            Go read up on history. During the Qajar period the Russian speaking soviets annexed Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Armenia from Iranzamin Proper. They have a history of taking what they want without care for rule of law or will of the people. Treaty of Torkmenchay is still one of if not the greatest betrayal of Persian history.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Go read up on history. During the Qajar period the Russian speaking soviets annexed Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Armenia from Iranzamin Proper. They have a history of taking what they want without care for rule of law or will of the people. Treaty of Torkmenchay is still one of if not the greatest betrayal of Persian history.
              Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              I don’t care about Russia, but don’t appreciate history revisionist who blame everything on Russia. Russians, English and Americans are equally shit, we also lost land to English imperialist map drawing in the Middle East. Although, I understand why some people would support the UK and US against Iran, we all have different visions for the future of Iran.

Comment

Not to turn this into a political thread, but you do realize that the current sucking of our resources is being done through the Russians and not the Soviets, but that's just playing with words. Whether you call them Russians, or the old Soviet union, it's irrelevant. Half of our country, including the Caspian sea was taken away by the Russians AKA, Soviet Union or the Comrades if you prefer that name over the other 2.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Not to turn this into a political thread, but you do realize that the current sucking of our resources is being done through the Russians and not the Soviets, but that's just playing with words. Whether you call them Russians, or the old Soviet union, it's irrelevant. Half of our country, including the Caspian sea was taken away by the Russians AKA, Soviet Union or the Comrades if you prefer that name over the other 2.
                  It’s true they say people don’t learn from history, every propaganda Manoto, BBC, Saudi International, VOA used against Iran for decades is being said this week against Russia. The people stealing our resources are the ones who steal our oil in international waters, the same opportunist who try to steal the resources of Iranian people in western courts, those people have a lot of supporters here.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    China did not allow any football matches in their country due to corona. China is not also freinds with South korea / North korea . So I beleive the only decent countrt left was UAE .

They also played vietnam, oman and australia in uae. They played japan in Doha which they didn't really like.
                    thanks that explains it. Top bad Saudis will qualify

Comment

Well you started

Of course there is an underlying thread (as there is in each nation/culture/country, incl. Iran).

But I respectfully disagree to equate The Russian Empire (absolute monarchy and feudalism), The USSR (which itself can be divided into several very distinct periods) and the post 90ies Russia (which also can be devided in two and now since the current Ukraine war, into three phases).

And yes, the loss of the northern parts of Iran (including the Caucasus) and resulting dramatic decrease in Iran's share of the Caspian sea area (incl. it's very valuable fossil fuel resources) is a very painful part of Iranian history and the Russians at the time where very bad actors.

But I also put part of the blame on the pathetic Qajar Dynasty as well.

Comment

Let’s get back to football no reason to fight among ourselves, these events in the recent days got me heated and I got angry when I saw what the Ukrainians did to Iranian students.

No more politics for me

Comment

Let’s get back to football no reason to fight among ourselves, these events in the recent days got me heated and I got angry when I saw what the Ukrainians did to Iranian students.

No more politics for me
                          What did Ukrainians do to Iranian students? I‘m also sick of seeing that ugly Ukrainian flag everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            And now ban USA, England, France, Germany, Israel and Japan for all their war crimes committed in the past.

Oh wait…doesn’t fit the narrative.
                            For that list—Don’t forget to add the Islamic republic’s crimes in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, etc……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Folks,

Stop the BS and focus on football. Stick to the thread title, no subject deviation from this point on. Warnings followed by banning will await those who continue these political arguments in football forum!

Comment

Football Forum=Football Talk PLS!!!!!! Politics Divide!! Football UNITES!!

Comment

Working...
                                X