Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    You’re only suspended if you’re not a powerful country. Yugoslavia for example was banned from euro 92, 96 and World Cup 98.
    Yugoslavia was in our WC group in 98. Did you get so traumatized by Nima Nakissa that you forgot that cracker of a free kick goal? Lol

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Look at Zenit today, totally robbed, yet they are literally coached by Ukrainians (Semak, Tymoschuk), their best defender Rakitskiy is a Ukrainian, and Dzyuba the captain himself is part ukrainian.
    Pure highway robbery. Even the commentators didn't know what the call was.
    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Yugoslavia was in our WC group in 98. Did you get so traumatized by Nima Nakissa that you forgot that cracker of a free kick goal? Lol

Lol. You know I meant 94.

Comment

Gazprom being removed from non-russian team kits. Shalke ditching the sponsor.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/socce...m-jerseys.html

Comment

Gazprom being removed from non-russian team kits. Shalke ditching the sponsor.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/socce...m-jerseys.html

Gay ass Germans, always listening to their masters in Washington. What the heck does a sponsor have to do with anything anyways? 😂

Comment

Poland refusing to play Russia in a qualifier. I don’t get how that hurts Russia.

I am very much opposed to politicizing sports.

If stuff like this is allowed then even Iran can continue it’s stupid shit about Israel.

Comment

Liga MX is officially utter crap. Even worse than PGPL IMO…..MLS is much better than that league. I can’t believe how much worse it has gotten in the last few seasons
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Poland and sweden don't wanna play russia . lol az abe gel alood mahi migiran.

I don't think fifa would kick russia out of the qualifiers. I hope they don't f*ck up our chances by swaping their group to italy/portugal!

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/pol...095709973.html

Yet they would play against other country invaders lol. I hate this f**kin politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Liga MX is officially utter crap. Even worse than PGPL IMO…..MLS is much better than that league. I can’t believe how much worse it has gotten in the last few seasons
                  Mexican teams historically dominate North American football though and you could watch their games with an antenna. Remember I watched most of the 2006 World Cup on free antenna Mexican channels when people were paying for ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                    Mexican teams historically dominate North American football though and you could watch their games with an antenna. Remember I watched most of the 2006 World Cup on free antenna Mexican channels when people were paying for ESPN
                    I’m not talking about their history I’m talking about the current state of their league. Of course historically they’re speaking they’re the best in their respective region and also from a WC perspective they’re always a strong team. Their league is always been very solid but it’s going downhill big time and this first couple weeks has been utter trash, worse than PGPL level IMO
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I’m not talking about their history I’m talking about the current state of their league. Of course historically they’re speaking they’re the best in their respective region and also from a WC perspective they’re always a strong team. Their league is always been very solid but it’s going downhill big time and this first couple weeks has been utter trash, worse than PGPL level IMO
                      True, their national team is not doing good either, think MLS teams are spending their money more wisely buying young South Americans instead of spending money on old washed up players.

Comment

Official. FiFa lifts bans on iraq home games. Iraq and uae will be played I Baghdad.

Comment

Beautiful moment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

If they allowed Russian Olympic Committee then they will not suspect Russia.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/arti...e-flag-anthem/

So far no suspension...but some symbolic restrictions...similar to Olympics

Comment

Chi shodeh mageh? Worse than PGPL? I've seen a few matches and it looks pretty solid? Chekar shod dirooz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Chi shodeh mageh? Worse than PGPL? I've seen a few matches and it looks pretty solid? Chekar shod dirooz
                                Usually yes very solid but I’ve watched a few games this year yesterday between pumas and America and both teams XI’s was full of guys with no ball control, 0 technique, no tactical awareness…..one of the worst games of footy I have ever watched. Also watched santos get destroyed 3-0 by Montreal in the concacaff CL and their opening game vs tigres which was also very poor and hard to watch as well. I have always liked watching liga MX especially when they play MLS teams in the concacaff CL and in comparison to previous years it just looks like utter crap compared to what you normally get
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X