Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    UAE sacked their head coach Van Marvyk today
    Strange decision, they aren't going to do better than the third place and the play-off against the other team of the group will be their elimination even if they have Guardiola coaching the team.

Comment

There are news FIFA will allow iraq to play against UAE in Iraq in March. If that's the case then iraq I think will win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Strange decision, they aren't going to do better than the third place and the play-off against the other team of the group will be their elimination even if they have Guardiola coaching the team.
        My only guess is that they are awash in cash and they think they can do better. Similar to what happened earlier in the week at KSA's Al Hilal. Their problem is talent pool and poor quality league. It shows that even with a lot of money you could still make bad decisions. They think they can do better with the short time left and I think they are wrong.

Go TM!

Comment

Apparently van marwikj didn’t even fly back to Dubai. He stayed in Tehran and took the next flight to Amsterdam.

Comment

UAE sacked their head coach Van Marvyk today
            New manager of UAE is Rodolfo Arruabarrena.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Apparently van marwikj didn’t even fly back to Dubai. He stayed in Tehran and took the next flight to Amsterdam.
              He pulled a “Branko” lol

Comment

AFC informed UAE FC to have the iraq game in Baghdad. It will be interesting to see UAE reaction as they will challenge it . UAE is still having dreams of reaching WC2022

Comment

The best thing my friends about the upcoming March qualifiers is that we already have advanced way ahead of time and will enjoy watching all the continent qualifiers anticipating who we wish to have in WC2022 in our group .

Comment

The best thing my friends about the upcoming March qualifiers is that we already have advanced way ahead of time and will enjoy watching all the continent qualifiers anticipating who we wish to have in WC2022 in our group and also wishing arab teams struggle and not make it. So enjoy it fellas.
                    Fix your post

Comment

FIFA may suspend Russia from wc2022 which means Poland will qualify as the playoff winners.

Comment

FIFA may suspend Russia from wc2022 which means Poland will qualify as the playoff winners.
                        I don‘t think that they will suspend the Russian National Team, would actually make no sense. And Poland wouldn‘t qualify right away anyway, they have to win another game to make it to the World Cup. I‘m rooting for Team Russia*💪🏽🇷🇺

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                          I don‘t think that they will suspend the Russian National Team, would actually make no sense. And Poland wouldn‘t qualify right away anyway, they have to win another game to make it to the World Cup. I‘m rooting for Team Russia*[emoji1434][emoji635]
                          If they allowed Russian Olympic Committee then they will not suspect Russia.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

lol, did they suspend the US for attacking Iraq under false pretenses?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              lol, did they suspend the US for attacking Iraq under false pretenses?
                              Dont recall england being suspended either. Actually if we look at history of english massacres throughout the whole world they should probably have no right to play football internationally ever again, let alone run the most lucrative league in the world and then call the rest of the leagues "farmers".

I dont think punishment through sport is any form of justice or right. This is what people have advocated for Iran too...

Look at Zenit today, totally robbed, yet they are literally coached by Ukrainians (Semak, Tymoschuk), their best defender Rakitskiy is a Ukrainian, and Dzyuba the captain himself is part ukrainian.

Comment

You’re only suspended if you’re not a powerful country. Yugoslavia for example was banned from euro 92, 96 and World Cup 94!
                                Last edited by Nokhodi; 02-24-2022, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X