Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syria, Lebanon and Iraq are really, really bad.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

That pitch was terrible. Was like what me and my friends used to play on when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        That pitch was terrible. Was like what me and my friends used to play on when I was a kid.
        Iran, Korea etc. all had to play on that pitch. But yes, terrible pitch.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Syria have a goal rightly called off for offside.

Comment

Korea are really bad lmao

Comment

Koreans are 2-0 up.

Comment

Australia 1-0 up at half time

Comment

Saudi Arabia will qualify with a Win @ China. saudis got pretty lucky with china and oman missing open goals 90th minute against them so far, but hey luck is part of the game. one thing saudi arabia did well for 2018 and now again 2022 is dominate the weaker teams. last time they had 5 wins 1 loss against non Japan/Aussie teams. this time they have 5 wins 0 losses so far against non japan/aussie teams.

Comment

https://youtu.be/M4TKS0JjoO0

Bahrain defeated DR Congo 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      Saudi Arabia will qualify with a Win @ China. saudis got pretty lucky with china and oman missing open goals 90th minute against them so far, but hey luck is part of the game. one thing saudi arabia did well for 2018 and now again 2022 is dominate the weaker teams. last time they had 5 wins 1 loss against non Japan/Aussie teams. this time they have 5 wins 0 losses so far against non japan/aussie teams.
                      I agree Saudis strength lies mainly in their consistency against weaker Teams. But Japan exposed them today. It was fluke win that Saudis got over Japan.

Comment

oman aussies 1-1 67 minutes
                        https://www.livescore.com/en/footbal...tab=statistics
                        stats say its very eaven!
                        cmon oman go for the win

link
                        http://www.hesgoal.com/news/94658/Om...Australia.html

or go in to hesgoal and pick the game
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

As predicted, Korea Republic was the second AFC team to qualify today. Congrats to them. Saudis lost to Japan, so we won't have any team qualifying from Group B before March.

Go TM!

Comment

I am rooting for Oman. No love lost for Australia.
                            Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              I am rooting for Oman. No love lost for Australia.
                              Go TM!
                              I am footing for Australia, I want ksa out

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                I am footing for Australia, I want ksa out
                                I dislike both, wish they could both miss out
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X