Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America is actually playing its best football all qualifiers but this weather and fake turf is getting to them.
    Canada is playing pretty poor after the first 10 minutes.

Borjan saved Canada again.

1-0 Canada at HT.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      Well let’s just agree to disagree.

Just looked up the total-shots between Egypt and Morocco since you brought that up for Egypt vs Ivory Coast. Egypt had overall 9 and Morocco 14.

Anyways let's agree to disagree.

Comment

Weird to see Canada in WC. 20 year ago i wouldn't even imagine that lol.
        If the result stand, they almost made it.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tajon Buchanan is the most overrated player in all of concacaff. How he got a move to club brugge is beyond me
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why Davies and Brym are not invited and Borjan starting instead of Crépeau for Canada?

Comment

Beautiful double save from my boy matt turner
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

2-0 Canada FT

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Tajon Buchanan is the most overrated player in all of concacaff. How he got a move to club brugge is beyond me
                  He's a great player wtf? You obvs don't watch Canada enough

Comment

Canada seal’s it in stoppage time, deserved win for Canada IMO

Awful game from US, barely created any chances today. I hope US loses the rest of their games so Berhalter finally gets fired…..this team is the epitome of heyf if he coaches them in the WC. US has had numerous pathetic performances in WCQ’s and this was one of them.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Let’s go Canada!! I should have went to to match, atmosphere looked electric.

Comment

Hope both US and Canada qualify in the end

OneSoccer post game show:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Canada seal’s it in stoppage time, deserved win for Canada IMO

Awful game from US, barely created any chances today. I hope US loses the rest of their games so Berhalter finally gets fired…..this team is the epitome of heyf if he coaches them in the WC. US has had numerous pathetic performances in WCQ’s and this was one of them.
                          As a Canada fan I thought the US was great today. Every single sub your coach made though was wrong. He literally took your most effective players out. Canada played a smart, dirty, counter attacking game.

Comment

Well done Canada. Good result for Iran's quest for pot 2 (if it's decided on ranking - though I suspect it'll be geographical). I think our hopes are still very slim but if USA or Mexico don't make it automatically, it's great for us.

We now turn our support to Panama and Costa Rica

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Why Davies and Brym are not invited and Borjan starting instead of Crépeau for Canada?

Davies has complications from Covid.

Borjan has been excellent all qualifiers. Saved Canada’s butt many times.

Can’t believe 10 years ago Canada was losing to Honduras 8-1. Now we’re almost at Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                                He's a great player wtf? You obvs don't watch Canada enough
                                He was poor the last 2 games. David was excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X