Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Queiroz is a legend.

Hope he gets something out of this tournament, I'm still so grateful for how he built Iran's football over the years and what he has given us

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    Didn’t say he wasn’t -appreciate all he did for team Melli and Iran’s football infrastructure. His biggest test will be Senegal in wcq’s.

Comment

Still the same CQ, always complaining to Ref, got a yellow now

Comment

One question, did CQ congratulates Iran for qualifying to WC 2022?

Comment

Carlos Queiroz defeats two of the strongest teams in the tournament.

What a legend!
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Carlos Queiroz already a legend in Egypt. Beating two powerhouses like Morocco and Ivory Coast - who on paper, are stronger than Egypt.

Also, Morocco is missing Ziyech.
            You realize we're missing 4 starting players and lost another 2 today to injuries.

Comment

What a come back win for Egypt in AET. They were already playing with their second GK this match, who had to sub out today due to a groin injury. They finished the match with their young 3rd GK in goal. Congrats to CQ and Egypt. Well deserved win!

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                One question, did CQ congratulates Iran for qualifying to WC 2022?
                He’s a bit busy at the moment. Let the man get through AFCON at least.

Comment

Egypt has been playing very good lately, dominating both Morocco and Ivory Coast.

What’s very interesting is that CQ isn’t playing his usual defensive football.
                  Egypt has been playing very attack-minded football in the KO-stages, nice to see!
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    He’s a bit busy at the moment. Let the man get through AFCON at least.
                    Well a congratulations-message wouldn't be to much to ask for. But lets wait for after AFCON, if he congrats TM and Iran.

Comment

CQ kabir!
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        Egypt has been playing very good lately, dominating both Morocco and Ivory Coast.

What’s very interesting is that CQ isn’t playing his usual defensive football.
                        Egypt has been playing very attack-minded football in the KO-stages, nice to see!
                        I don’t think they’ve dominated anyone. Even their fans would admit.

Comment

IV real scoring chances was more than egypt.
                          Egypt keeper made 2-3 huge saves.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            We did dominate Morocco for stretches in this game. They had spells too. We were missing far more players than them too. If we had our full 11, we're winning this game within the 90.

Comment

Yeah, they've been scraping though the games. I'd say they were second best for most of the game today but Morocco were no better. It was a really ugly game and the constant diving and feigning injury (both teams) made it even harder to watch.

Still, it's a good result for us as Morocco are one less team to worry about in the rankings ahead of the draw, if they even qualify

Comment

Yes they have, i watched their games.
                                It’s always easier to judge from a neutral standpoint. Their fans think they’re Brazil.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X