Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
    No
    7 of 8 pot 1 teams already confirmed are Qatar, Brazil, Belgium, France, England, Argentina and Spain
    For the last remaining place in pot 1, the chances are
    Portugal 56.53%
    Italy 31.25%
    Mexico 6.39%
    USA 5.18%
    Denmark 0.65%
    Kind of a no brainer that anyone would want their team the best possible chance of a favourable draw. Why would we be so blaise about being able to avoid the likes of Germany and Netherlands by being in the same pot as them and end up playing the likes of Ecuador, Serbia and Wales (we can't be drawn against an AFC team) as well as a pot 4 team.
    Wait but we can't get Qatar in our group right?

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
      Wait but we can't get Qatar in our group right?
      No, impossible

Comment

Teams from the same confederation, regardless of which pot they're in, can't be drawn together, except Europe who can have 2 teams in the same group.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          One big problem IMO is the group-stage, which will be 16 groups of 3 teams. For many countries it will be a wait of 4 years to only play 2 games. Seriously?
          With bad luck a team could be eliminated after 1 game.
          playing 2 matches only
          increases chances of weak
          teams to advance
          its to our benefit

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            One big problem IMO is the group-stage, which will be 16 groups of 3 teams. For many countries it will be a wait of 4 years to only play 2 games. Seriously?
            With bad luck a team could be eliminated after 1 game.
            Yea exactly thats another issue! The only reason fifa is doing this disastrous format, to profit more from it! They are literally destroying world cup for more money!

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            in 2026
            3 countries will co host
            usa canada and mexico
            SO there is no issue of too many tourists in one nation..
            and days of one sole counrty host is finish imo
            as 48teams wc will be co hosted between 2 to 3 countries.
            Yea i know but for future i don't think even 2 european countries can cope with that! Its probably gonna be 4 european countries ! Unless its 2-3 big european countries like France or Germany or italy! I know for sure Uk can't cope with that many tourists.

Comment

Classic CQ

Comment

An Incredible coach. God Bless him wherever he is.

Comment

He is a phenomenal coach. Both Brazil and Russia were special experiences in and outside the stadium because of him.

He gave so many players a chance who we said "whatt....." and always cared about the country's tomorrow. I am still sad that there are some fans who don't appreciate what he brought to TM and its fans.

Comment

He is the master of preparing players mentally.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Classic CQ
                      LMFAO CQ schooling the sh*t out of arabs Thats why i love this guy man! He slaps the reality and common sense back into your head! Egypt listen to him, he will make a good team for you guys!

Comment

Egypt is lucky to have him. Now I root for Egypt because of him. A piece of advice to the Egyptians: Walk like a CQ
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Classic CQ
                          Honestly he is one of the most incredible national team coaches I have ever seen. He is a gem for countries like Iran and Egypt where organization and good attitude is the exception rather than the rule. He comes in and instills discipline, focus, passion, and humility. He brings out the best in a squad that otherwise looks mediocre. Thinking back to our 2014 team, i am still amazed we qualified especially when you compare it to 2018 or even now. I think right NOW is one of our strongest teams ever in terms of players being at their peaks and NOW is when we need somebody who can bring the best out of them rather than just let them scrape us through. Going to be rooting for Egypt in their qualifiers just like I did for Colombia

Comment

Generally speaking Egypt dominating during CAN but have hard time qualifying to WC, it is a bit like us but the other way around.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

For all the CQ super fans (me included)

Comment

The Fifa Arab Cup started today. Iraq had a decent performance against Oman. The game ended 1-1 but Iraq was one man down from the 68th minute. They improved in their attacking game, creating many scoring chances. I think we will face a reorganized Iraqi Team in Azadi. Qatar defeated Bahrain 1-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X