Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    The Fifa Arab Cup started today. Iraq had a decent performance against Oman. The game ended 1-1 but Iraq was one man down from the 68th minute. They improved in their attacking game, creating many scoring chances. I think we will face a reorganized Iraqi Team in Azadi. Qatar defeated Bahrain 1-0.
    Well Iraqi team has been radically circumcised now with the removal of the Dick!! Medical science says they will perform better.

I was hoping he would limp into Tehran with the Iraqi team. Oh well...
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      The Fifa Arab Cup started today. Iraq had a decent performance against Oman. The game ended 1-1 but Iraq was one man down from the 68th minute. They improved in their attacking game, creating many scoring chances. I think we will face a reorganized Iraqi Team in Azadi. Qatar defeated Bahrain 1-0.
      The sadistic part of me wishes we had CQ to torture them with a parked bus while they desperately need to win to stay alive for their playoff against Japan and then Uruguay.

Comment

Man Egypt are so lucky to have him . I wish Carlos success wherever he is, he will forever be my favorite coach of all time!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          The sadistic part of me wishes we had CQ to torture them with a parked bus while they desperately need to win to stay alive for their playoff against Japan and then Uruguay.
          well that's what I feared. This arab cup is preparing these Arabs for their next games against us. Iraq then uae .

Comment

Anyone seen this?

This joke of a coach has coached my favourite team, he is a 1st class dumbass.

Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
              well that's what I feared. This arab cup is preparing these Arabs for their next games against us. Iraq then uae .
              The damage is done my friend. The Arabs still have to play each other and Korea and will eliminate themselves even if they beat us by some miracle

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                You’re often looking at things from a position of fear.
                The gap in between the Arab cup and the qualifiers will render any cohesiveness gained in the tournament null

Comment

Lebanon is so so weak. They're playing complete defense against our second string and have barely made it outside their half. Also time wasting from the 1st minute lol.

Libya is 10x better than this team.

Comment

Maybe we should create a separate thread for Arab cup in the international section, as there is little interest for us (honestly we don't care anymore about our wcs arab opponents)

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      Anyone seen this?

This joke of a coach has coached my favourite team, he is a 1st class dumbass.

what is the context/what happened here

Comment

^^ As far as i know, Zelko is not amused that his player got a red card.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                          what is the context/what happened here
                          He ran to his Iraqi player to give him some lesson !!

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                            Lebanon is so so weak. They're playing complete defense against our second string and have barely made it outside their half. Also time wasting from the 1st minute lol.

Libya is 10x better than this team.
                            That's how they always play. They did the same against TM. Got one lucky goal. They were time wasting even when it was 0-0. Truly a horrible and very lucky team.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              Well Iraqi team has been radically circumcised now with the removal of the Dick!! Medical science says they will perform better.

I was hoping he would limp into Tehran with the Iraqi team. Oh well...
                              The Dick was to afraid getting 5 goals into his net. That´s why he asked to be fired.
                              Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                              http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Interesting to note, that Iraq has one the Arab Cup more than any other nation (4 times), followed by KSA (2 times).

Comment

Working...
                                X