• Show
Clear All

Comment

Istiklol 0:1 Persepolis

9 Rustam Soirov U21
      63 Manuchekhr Dzhalilov U21
      88 Mabatshoev Shervon U21
      99 Mukhriddin Khasanov U19

When we face U23 Tajikistan next month these 4 mostlikely will be in their first team.

Comment

Comment

The only concern as st-mark said is, Kia wasn't really involved himself on knowing/ selecting these players. And the list was most likely given to him. He sure has the experience of working with youth due to his academy but i am not sure was he the main person to selecting players. It is important he selects some good assistants though. I don't expect him to know everything on youth level, but it is important he manages to have right people around him, and not only his brother Hadi, who has no working experience other than Kia academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            The only concern as st-mark said is, Kia wasn't really involved himself on knowing/ selecting these players. And the list was most likely given to him. He sure has the experience of working with youth due to his academy but i am not sure was he the main person to selecting players. It is important he selects some good assistants though. I don't expect him to know everything on youth level, but it is important he manages to have right people around him, and not only his brother Hadi, who has no working experience other than Kia academy.

Erroneous List was prepared by Mirshad Majedi, a member of the board of directors and chairman of the federation's youth committee.
            First name in the list has mistak in it, It has not been corrected at their site yet. figure that one!
            I have already spoken about over 23 player, not available player and invisible RB.

Foulad choice of Alberto was better than Mehran .joaquin alberto, who has previously appeared in the iranian premier league as an assistant to Gabriel Calderon in the 19th premier league competition, has a history of working with Al-wasl, Qatar sc, bani yass, Bahrain national team, todlano, real betis, etc. as an assistant coach and analyzer,

Yesterday the same Majedi & associate released list of 120 U15 propspects . List include their National numbers !!! 9 which is same as social sec number) !!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Could you maybe give some insight to his development since u20 WC? Strengths, weaknesses?

He had a solid performance there, has good physical and technical qualities to play the 6 or even 8. I remember some years ago he was selected in guardians stars of the future list.

I know he struggled with injuries a bit but happy to see he is a regular again.

Do you think he could be TM candidate in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Dear

His saga began very early , he was with U14, U16, & u19 , now with U23. To answer your last question, What is to stop him here ?

He is a good player with good personality which is important for development of a young player.
                Just like most of Iranian talented young players they don’t get benefits of having expert coach to help improve their skills and abilities let alone their psychological state .
                He could have been much better developed if it was not his major injury you mentioned.
                It was a dark period for him but he moved to lower division and start over , that is testimony to his strong will and determination.

Last season he did well at Zobahan but team was in deep crisis in the verge of relegation.

Zobahan has a new coach with new and improved players and that will work in his favour

We might see him play against Fould in few days.

Comment

They are competing for 1st spot.

Comment

1- Mahdavikia and two of his assistants John Lammers & Shadidipour arrived in Iran today. Third assistant Timo Rosenberg to arrived in few days.
                    2- First group of players will be tested for CORONA today .
                    3- 3 days training camp for first group of 222 to start tomorrow.

Comment

Erroneous List was prepared by Mirshad Majedi, a member of the board of directors and chairman of the federation's youth committee.
                      First name in the list has mistak in it, It has not been corrected at their site yet. figure that one!
                      I have already spoken about over 23 player, not available player and invisible RB.

Fou
                      lad choice of Alberto was better than Mehran .joaquin alberto, who has previously appeared in the iranian premier league as an assistant to Gabriel Calderon in the 19th premier league competition, has a history of working with Al-wasl, Qatar sc, bani yass, Bahrain national team, todlano, real betis, etc. as an assistant coach and analyzer,

Yesterday the same Majedi & associate released list of 120 U15 propspects . List include their National numbers !!! 9 which is same as social sec number) !!

lmao i guess they wrote the list like this
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOqiavQMqvk
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

They are competing for 1st spot.

If i am not wrong Kia also played in some ACL matches last season, and Rahmati had some good word about his future.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          If i am not wrong Kia also played in some ACL matches last season, and Rahmati had some good word about his future.

You are correct he played 2 games at ACL for 180 min fot total of 450 not including his game with U19 versus Tajikistan.

Comment

Morelikely Esteghlal u20 player Islam Zoirove #84 will play against Iran U23 next month.

& where does Mehdi looking?

Comment

There is only one RB in group 1 who is RW player but there are 5 CB players
                              some has little experience as fullbacks

comparing their playing times -3 from the list

Comment

There are three LB players in Group A from Pars, Havadar and Malavan

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-17-2021, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X