No announcement yet.

2022 AFC U-23 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely out of sync team but to be expected considering the circumstances.
    Some good talent but a lot more work is required in training.

Comment

Comment

Highlights

https://youtu.be/lGGxUGFeHBs
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Beautiful assist by salmani on first goal. I think it’s natural they will look out of sync for a while, that is basically what this tournament is for.

But they are creating huge amounts of chances. Nokhodkar,limouchi in attacking mid/wing roles all look very promising and explosive. Nokhodkar dribbling and shooting in particular is very to watch. For a shorter player he is physically very powerful

Comment

TJK 4-0 up after 60 mins.

In case they don't receive more yellow cards than Iran (2), they will lead the group if they win 5-0.

Comment

PK vahdat
              5:0
              Last edited by St_Mark; 10-28-2021, 08:28 AM.

Comment

6:0

we have to beat Tajikistan

Tajikistan U23 2 6 2 0 0 7
                Iran U23 2 6 2 0 0 6
                Lebanon U23 2 0 0 0 2 -3
                Nepal U23 2 0 0 0 2 -10
                Last edited by St_Mark; 10-28-2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Possibilities

We shall win against Tajikistan but in case:

less Nepal now +/_
                  Iran U23 1 3 1 0 0 2
                  Tie x Tajik
                  Iran U23 2 4 1 1 0 2
                  L by 1G X Tajik
                  Iran U23 2 3 1 0 1 1

Comment

Comment

Watching the highlights it is clear I was half asleep.
                      Looks like we had tons of chances but couldn't really finish.

Level of opponent isn't great but I loved it when our mids cut through the middle and pushed the ball up.

Let's go beat Tajikistan now, not a bad opponent at all.

Also enjoyed the Persian accent and pronunciation of the Tajik commentators.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Watching the highlights it is clear I was half asleep.
                        Looks like we had tons of chances but couldn't really finish.
                        Level of opponent isn't great but I loved it when our mids cut through the middle and pushed the ball up.
                        Let's go beat Tajikistan now, not a bad opponent at all.
                        Also enjoyed the Persian accent and pronunciation of the Tajik commentators.
                        I agree. The overall patterns of play are very effective and nice to watch. Kia definitely is implementing modern football with these guys, its just the very start of a long process and without many key guys who would immediately make a huge impact (Houshmand, Hosseinzadeh, Allahyar, Delfi).

But there is a very interesting pool of talent in midfield that we have maybe never had before.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I agree. The overall patterns of play are very effective and nice to watch. Kia definitely is implementing modern football with these guys, its just the very start of a long process and without many key guys who would immediately make a huge impact (Houshmand, Hosseinzadeh, Allahyar, Delfi).

But there is a very interesting pool of talent in midfield that we have maybe never had before.
                          Dear

I watched carefully Younes and Milad and I think they did well. Younes used to be a winger so has skills for both ends. Milad is a defender not afraid of holding the ball and his long passees as good as Fallahi. It's good we have several good CB at this age.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Dear

I watched carefully Younes and Milad and I think they did well. Younes used to be a winger so has skills for both ends. Milad is a defender not afraid of holding the ball and his long passees as good as Fallahi. It's good we have several good CB at this age.
                            milad's strength and composure for his age is really unique. He just turned 18 a few weeks ago I think? Seems he is already favorite of kia

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              milad's strength and composure for his age is really unique. He just turned 18 a few weeks ago I think? Seems he is already favorite of kia

He remind me of Rasoul . He is a relative of Rasoul Kor who used to be Team C of our U19, a solis strong CB. He was playingin lower league few years ago.

U19 Roster
                              ،محمد صالح خلیل آزاد از باشگاه برق شیراز،داوود نوشی صوفیانی از راه آهن
                              ،حسین ابراهیمی از پگاه گیلان، محمد باقر صادقی از ذوب آهن اصفهان
                              ، رضا درویشی اصفهانی از ذوب آهن ،رسول کر از شموشک نوشهر
                              ،شهریار شیروند از سپاهان،احمد امیر کامدار از مس کرمان،
                              بختیار رحمانی از فولادخوزستان،جلال علی محمدی از سپاهان،
                              کریم انصاری فر ازسایپا،هادی عزیزی از ملوان،محسن مسلمان از ذوب آهن
                              ،حسن جعفری از سپاهان،حمیدرضا دیوسالار از پیکان،آرمن طهماسیان از آرارات
                              ،سروش رفیعی و ایمان موسوی از فجرسپاسی شیراز،سعید خلافی از صنعت نفت آبادان
                              ،علی عموری از فولاد خزستان،علی درخشان ازشهرداری تبریز
                              ،شجاع خلیل زاده از مس رفسنجان،احسان حاج صفی

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

the announcer was cool
                                he refer to iran as ham zabonhayeman.

Comment

Working...
                                X