No announcement yet.

2022 AFC U-23 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tajikistan: Daler Azizov, Shokhrukh Sangov (Firdavs Alinazarov, 82), Naimjon Ibrahimzoda, Alijon Karomatullozoda, Huseyn Nurmatov, Karomatullo Saidov (Shukhrat Elmurodov, 82), Muhammadali Azizboev (Muhammad Salomzoda, 68), Abdulmumin Zabirov (Emomali Ahmadhon, 68), Ehsoni Panjshanbe (Nuriddin Hamrokulov, 87), Daler Yodgorov (Sorbon Avgonov, 68), Shahrom Samiyev (Sharafjon Solekhov, 68).

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-03-2021, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Mirshad Majedi said during his meeting with Mahdavi Kia he requested list of players of the youth teams ( U17 & U19) in the past periods.
      He has been provided the list of about 100 players , most from the Premier League and the first division, .

Mahdavi Kia is expected to bring some German assistants to Iran. I think within the next 5 or 6 days we will be given his main program and by 12 or 14 September the first camp of omid team will be formed.
      Mahdavi Kia has not yet spoken about the Iranian assistant .

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Mirshad Majedi said during his meeting with Mahdavi Kia he requested list of players of the youth teams ( U17 & U19) in the past periods.
        He has been provided the list of about 100 players , most from the Premier League and the first division, .

Mahdavi Kia is expected to bring some German assistants to Iran. I think within the next 5 or 6 days we will be given his main program and by 12 or 14 September the first camp of omid team will be formed.
        Mahdavi Kia has not yet spoken about the Iranian assistant .

be right back gonna book my tickets for Paris 2024. Yazdani revenge vs taylor + Kia and the kids. Yes please

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          be right back gonna book my tickets for Paris 2024. Yazdani revenge vs taylor + Kia and the kids. Yes please
          base on Farsnews report of same interview:

وی لیست بازیکنان نوجوانان، جوانان و امید که در رده سنی متولدین 77، 79 و 80 هستند، از ما درخواست کرد
          و فهرستی حدود 100 بازیکن را در اختیارش قرار دادیم

1- should be 77 ( only last month )-78-79-80
          2-If this is correct , then he want under 23 years playes and not only under 21 which was reported earlier.

Comment

This is really great news. Considering how well the Kia academy has progressed and Kia's background, I'm hopeful he'll accomplish something big with U23.

U23 is just one step away from the senior team, so an upgrade to U23 infrastructure and training is a very wellcome development.

Comment

I don't think the man who owns an academy of youth players, should be in charge of the Olympic team of the entire nation. Conflict of interest does not really have a meaning in Iran today.
              sigpic

Comment

Iran played Tajikistan U23 in 2019 and lost 1:2.

Some of players from 2019 still play for them including their # 17 Team C.
                I am sure when Mahdavikia select his players some of our 2019 squad will be included.

From 2019 game.

From yesterday game Vs Bahrain U23

Iran U23 2019 that lost to Tajikistan in Qatar.

Comment

Iran U23 games :

27.10.2021 AFC U23Q Iran U23 - Nepal U23
                  29.10.2021 AFC U23Q Lebanon U23 - Iran U23
                  31.10.2021 AFC U23Q Tajikistan U23 - Iran U23

FIFA International Match Calendar.
                  FIFA Days.

4–12 October 2021 (AFC, CAF, OFC, UEFA)

No Allahyar or Younes for next 3 games..

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
                    I don't think the man who owns an academy of youth players, should be in charge of the Olympic team of the entire nation. Conflict of interest does not really have a meaning in Iran today.
                    This man has spent his time and MONEY for MANY YEARS. He deserves it.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

SECOND FRIENDLY MATCH

BAHRAIN (U-23) - TAJIKISTAN (U-23)

Today at Manama, Khalifa Sport City Stadium

Mkia is with TM in Qatar and he has yet to name his assistants and not vlear if someone is monitoring Tajikistan U23 matches as they are our main opponnent next month for qualification of first phase.
                      before Sep 27 Iran must provide list of 50 players.

Comment

SECOND FRIENDLY MATCH

BAHRAIN (U-23) - TAJIKISTAN (U-23)

Today at Manama, Khalifa Sport City Stadium

The second friendly match between the youth teams of Bahrain and Tajikistan under 23 years old, which was held today, , ended in a productive draw - 2: 2. Double made by the captain of the team Ehsoni Panjshanbe #17

Tajik players for both games.
                        These are the players Iran will play against on October.
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 09-06-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Tajikistan C # 17 is a great MF players.

his skills

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-06-2021, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Interview with Mahdavikia
                            - He has signed a contract until the 2024 Olympics
                            - He will have a Dutch assistant manager and is trying to hire a German GK and fitness coach
                            - He will start his work as of next week

https://footballi.net/video/661280/%...B4%D8%AA%D9%85

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavi kia

, " I am very happy that i returned to iran after many years and i hope good things happen.The work is difficult and we have had problems in this category U23 for many years
                              My contract is for three years and until the end of the 2024 paris Olympics. My first assistant will be from the
                              Netherlands and we are looking to add a Training coach and goalkeeping coach from Germany.We are trying to help national football, especially this category. we don't have much time for U23 ,2023 qualifiers. it's labor intensive and we'll start work next week.
                              , "
                              "we were always talent rich in this youth categories in terms of player conditions and we had a lot of talent and we have to pay more tattention o the players.
                              in the premier league and the first division,base on our survey we many players in this category
                              , "

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavi kia

, " I am very happy that i returned to iran after many years and i hope good things happen.The work is difficult and we have had problems in this category U23 for many years
                                My contract is for three years and until the end of the 2024 paris Olympics. My first assistant will be from the
                                Netherlands and we are looking to add a Training coach and goalkeeping coach from Germany.We are trying to help national football, especially this category. we don't have much time for U23 ,2023 qualifiers. it's labor intensive and we'll start work next week.
                                , "
                                "we were always talent rich in this youth categories in terms of player conditions and we had a lot of talent and we have to pay more tattention o the players.
                                in the premier league and the first division,base on our survey we many players in this category
                                , "
                                This is all around great news. His work will feed into the senior team within the next few years which means there's a high likelyhood of a smooth transition across age divisions and that the senior TM will maintain and even further improve with no gaps in the future. Iran's national football future is looking bright!

Comment

Working...
                                X