• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamedifar 12

Dana 11

Shahverdi 4 Hamedifar 12

Shahverdi

Soltanimehr 7 Nokhodkar 7
    Last edited by St_Mark; 10-11-2021, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Hosseinzadeh

Nokhodkar

Mehdi Limouchi 19 Ahmadi 29

Kor 15
      Last edited by St_Mark; 10-11-2021, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Soltanimehr was team C

Comment

Mahdavikia the head coach of oU23 said:

"we anticipated an international friendly match , but that didn't happen. we also have two domestic games, one of which we played,
          some of our players play in league one, and after the first week of the league, we go to tajikistan."

U23 might play another test match.

Comment

U23 won first match against Khoosheh (2 PK by Mohebbi ) I 2-1 .
            There was no game report only the result.
            Except few photos there is no information regarding line-up , formation, substitutes,...
            Mehdi Limouchi Qashqaei right winger was in few pictures His selection among 29 players were little surprise given the fact there were Khaghani and Sobhani in the list who did not make it.
            He will compete with Mohebbi and Hasheminejas for two selections of RW in final list.
            He is From Kazeron and not long ago moved to Qashqaei but he played well.
            He played only 7 full games 630 min for his club and scored 3 goals and became starter.
            He must have impressed Mahdavikia to be in the list .
            Too bad there is no good overage of U23 training and matches,

Comment

By weekend U23 training camp will end .U23 won first match 2-1 against liq1 team Khoosheh Tallaei and there might be a second match before going to Tajikistan.

Nepal and Lebanon won't be serious challenge but will help Iran to get ready for main opponent Tajikistan.
              Tajikistan U23 is no Khooseh Tallaei, they are experienced and strong team playing at home. Last year some of same player as U19 defeated Iran side that include several current U23 players ( Shahvwedi , Salmani,Hazbavi ,Ahmadi, Barzegar, Zavari, Hasheminejad , Kor... ).

Unlike Iran during past months has played few international games so they will be ready for Iran.

Their current squad include 6 National Team players and 7 Esteghlal players with ACL experience . Few of their players few months ago played against Persepolis during ACL playoff games.

Their best player is their Captain # 17 Ehsan but there are few other good players that nay cause Iran trouble/

Sheriddin, Rostam and Nureddin all are good forwards and Vahdat, Alidzhon , Safarov are solid defenders.

Vahdat ( CB ) play for Esteghlal and NT and is strong and physical player. He played well against Persepolis.

He has played 20 games for Esteghlal ( 1,540 Min ) and 7 AFC games. He and other CB Alidzhn has more experienced than Iran U23 defenders.

Ehsan # 17
              Vahdat # 5
              Alijon # 22

Comment

^
                yuhh. Their no 19 is definitely U21 !!!!!

in centuries

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  ^
                  yuhh. Their no 19 is definitely U21 !!!!!
                  in centuries
                  Hossein Is under 22. I recall seehim with U16 and 19
                  He play both RB & LB

Comment

Soltanimehr adter being selected as team Captain:
                    It is a great honor for me and i am happy to be in this team.
                    Our whole goal is to qualify to the olympics after many years and end the expectation that it has taken five decades.
                    if we go to the olympics, my age conditions will be such that i can no longer play at the Paris olympics, but the championship in asia can make up for this absence and i hope we get brilliant results.‎

Comment

mr. st mark
                      any irib coverage
                      from tajikstan

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        mr. st mark
                        any irib coverage
                        from tajikstan

Dear

Tajikistan vs Iran will be broadcast by Tajikistan sport Tv .
                        Варзиш ТВ (TJ) - смотреть онлайн, бесплатное тв | Лайм HD TV (limehd.tv)
                        IRIB will cover that game too.

I have not seen info about other two Iranian games.
                        Nepal sites usually cover their games various ways, Lebanon not so much.
                        I will update if I find out.
                        11 more days.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Soltanimehr adter being selected as team Captain:
                          It is a great honor for me and i am happy to be in this team.
                          Our whole goal is to qualify to the olympics after many years and end the expectation that it has taken five decades.
                          if we go to the olympics, my age conditions will be such that i can no longer play at the Paris olympics, but the championship in asia can make up for this absence and i hope we get brilliant results.‎
                          well if we did end up making it and he was the captain im sure he would be among the 3 or 4 selected "overage" players that we take

Comment

Will allahyar play?

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                              Will allahyar play?
                              No. He is not in the list. Games are not in FIFA say , nor the Olympic games

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                There is only one RB in the original list of 66 players invited by Mahdavikia.

Asadabadi ids a Right winger but during U19 games due to imjury to Saed Ahani ,starting RB, Pourmusavi Coach of U19 moved him to RB position and he did well.

Perhaps Mahdavikia plan to move different player for that spot

For now RB is a mystery

May be Coach plan to play as RB himself !

Finally someone realized !!!!!

به نقل از سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، با اعلام مهدی مهدوی کیا - سرمربی تیم ملی زیر23 سال،
                                علیرضا اسدآبادی از تیم فوتبال خوشه طلائی ساوه برای شرکت در اردوی تیم ملی زیر 23 سال
                                فوتبال پسران که از تاریخ 21 لغایت23 مهرماه در محل مرکز ملی فوتبال برگزار می شود، دعوت شد.

In the last day of training camp, Mahdavikia realized he does not have a RB.
                                It’s ridiculous

There was only one RB in initial list of 66 , Asadabadi
                                He is a RW player but during Last U18 games he was moved to RB position because of injuries to starting RB Ahani. The other right back Askari was not in the list

29 players were selected without single Right back ,

now he has been invited after playing Khoosheh talaei a team he play.

Comment

Working...
                                X