No announcement yet.

2022 AFC U-23 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much. It is unfortunately very early for people in the west coast. I will hopefully find a reply of the game somewhere. Thanks again.

Comment

Nepa;U23 - light training in Dushanbe
      Last edited by St_Mark; 10-20-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Looking sharp! Must be a Hakopian special!

Comment

What is milad kor's main position? He sort of came out of the blue, youngest guy on the list.

Maybe Kia sees him as CB or RB?

Mohebbi will probably start. One of the most consistent in the list actually. When hosseinzadeh is back (I think from his exclusion its obvious he is actually key player that kia doesnt need more time evaluating, probably some sort of agreement with majidi to have him released for future more important dates considering he is already an important player for SS) I would expect him to take one wing and mohebbi the other. In absence of hosseinzadeh probably Khaghani, maybe nokhodkar?

I guess CF will be Dana or Barzegar this time. Midfield which is key to this teams success should be main 3 guys (Soltanimehr, Khodabandelou, Salmani, combo of everything you want in midfield) so they develop chemistry and experience together.

Fallah for sure will start at CB, other tbd.

--------------Javadkia----------

?-------Fallah-----Hazbavi?---?

-Khodabandelou---soltanimehr
          ----------------Yasin------------

Mohebbi-----Dana/Barzegar---Khaghani/Nokhodkar

I think Bavieh will get minutes rotating in for the midfielders. If houshmand was on the list it would be quite solid for first list. Spine of team (GK, CBs, 3CM) would be verified and opportunities for other guys to stake claim in fullback, wing, and CF roles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi-D View Post
            Thank you very much. It is unfortunately very early for people in the west coast. I will hopefully find a reply of the game somewhere. Thanks again.

glwiz is the best for replay

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              What is milad kor's main position? He sort of came out of the blue, youngest guy on the list.

Maybe Kia sees him as CB or RB?

Mohebbi will probably start. One of the most consistent in the list actually. When hosseinzadeh is back (I think from his exclusion its obvious he is actually key player that kia doesnt need more time evaluating, probably some sort of agreement with majidi to have him released for future more important dates considering he is already an important player for SS) I would expect him to take one wing and mohebbi the other. In absence of hosseinzadeh probably Khaghani, maybe nokhodkar?

I guess CF will be Dana or Barzegar this time. Midfield which is key to this teams success should be main 3 guys (Soltanimehr, Khodabandelou, Salmani, combo of everything you want in midfield) so they develop chemistry and experience together.

Fallah for sure will start at CB, other tbd.

--------------Javadkia----------

?-------Fallah-----Hazbavi?---?

-Khodabandelou---soltanimehr
              ----------------Yasin------------

Mohebbi-----Dana/Barzegar---Khaghani/Nokhodkar

I think Bavieh will get minutes rotating in for the midfielders. If houshmand was on the list it would be quite solid for first list. Spine of team (GK, CBs, 3CM) would be verified and opportunities for other guys to stake claim in fullback, wing, and CF roles.
              1- Kor

He was invited by Mahabadi to U19 team. He was paired with Estaki as CB against Tajikistan U19.~. they lost to Tajikistan

Comment

continue...:

2- Hazbavi

He has been a CB player for U14-16.19. Last game he played for Foulad seniour team as a CB two weeks ago.
                Mahdavikia played him as RB at least against Niro Zamini ( he had an assist).

3- Hosseinzadeh
                When Peykan club complain about giving 3 players to U23, Mahdavikia made a following decision:
                -reduce number of Peykan players to two ( dropped Koushki)
                - made a compromise with Majidi to reduce one of 4 players from Esteghlal, Majidi decided he need Hossseinzadeh.
                He will be a Key player for U23 and an starter in next phase ( if they advance )

4- Kia Kia is not among 3 GK
                Mahdavikia selected Rezaei, Kakhsaz & Nikpour
                Last edited by St_Mark; 10-21-2021, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Continue..

RB-LB

There are two left backs in the short list, Jalali and Akbarpour. I suspect both will be used for next 3 games.
                  There is no players in squad with more international experience as Jalali.
                  As i said before even at WC17, he played more min than Allahyar, Delfi, Ghobeishavi, Hosseinzadeh...
                  It's all depens on readiness and coach's choice.

Only Jalali & Hosseinzadeh made it.

RB

Abdollahi has CB & RB experience and he is one candidate for RB. Hazbavi is another candidate

Comment

Continue:

MF
                    As you said with Salmani, Khodabandeloo and Soltanimehr , Mahdavikia has no worries for MF, but i suspect Zavari & Hamedifar will get playing chance.Zavari does everything right and Hamedifar can play anywhere.

CF

There are only two CF, Barzegart has more talent with aerial game while Dana is relentless and run more.
                    Mohebbi & khaghani can play CF if required.

Nokhodkar may play CAM or LW . It all depend on coaches game plan same with Bavieh.
                    Hasheminejad and Khaghani will get their chances but RW is Mohevbbi's territory
                    Last edited by St_Mark; 10-21-2021, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Last Training Tody :

Comment

Comment

so who is kia using in his coaching staff?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            glwiz is the best for replay
                            Many thanks Kateb jan. Where exactly in GLWIZ I can find the replay of this match?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              so who is kia using in his coaching staff?

John Lanners
                              Mario Miltner
                              Timo Rosenberg
                              Shadidi
                              Zeytooni

Lammers - Mohammadi - Miltner

Shadidi - Lammers - Zeytooni

Shadidi , Rozenberg
                              Last edited by St_Mark; 10-21-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi-D View Post
                                Many thanks Kateb jan. Where exactly in GLWIZ I can find the replay of this match?
                                if you have the box or you have the app downloaded on your smart tv
                                go to live tv
                                click on the channel showing the match
                                it has 72 hours replay option WHICH IS GREATEST THING SINCE noon sangak was created.
                                after clicking on the 72
                                just scroll to the time which originally was shown live
                                all the irib channels have the 72 hours replay option
                                is great for u.s westcoast residence
                                which in fall and winter
                                iran league games are at 3am.
                                if i didnt explain well enough or you have more
                                questins send me a private message and will
                                gladly help you.
                                GOD AFTER HIS REST DAY CREATED GLWIZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X