No announcement yet.

2022 AFC U-23 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! This is an amazing feature Kateb jan. I can't thank you enough. I have the app on my Roku and I will certainly try to make sure that I have the 72 hour replay option.

Comment

Lebanon on focus

Nepal ready for tomorrow friendly versus Indonesia

Comment

one ticket for two games
        10 somani and 30 somani ( $2.66 )
        Last edited by St_Mark; 10-21-2021, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

Mahdavikia looks like he can put on a TM jersey now and still kick some ass. Damesh garm!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Here we GO U23

It’s makes me sad reading all theses Arabic names. From 23 kids, only 2-3 have iranic names. Such a shame

Comment

[QUOTE=diz;2770176]Mahdavikia looks like he can put on a TM jersey now and still kick some ass. Damesh garm![/QUOTE

this is how we build foundation
                to qualify to 2nd round of worldcup
                kia and this german coaches stick around
                in 2034wc we have a real chance.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                  It’s makes me sad reading all theses Arabic names. From 23 kids, only 2-3 have iranic names. Such a shame
                  I think it has to do with football players generally coming from the poorer. But as the same time, these arabic names are the most given ones to baby each year.
                  We can notice we have such beautiful culture and Iranians are so called sensitive when criticizing it/mistaken it with arab ones. But at the same time we cannot deny all our storefront looks more arab than the ones of arab countries (from arabic first name, to Islam in our country name and flag, arabic alphabet, Islamic rules and clothes, Arabic words in our language..)

Back to football, considering Kia experience with Younger players, he should also have been named as u17 or u20 TM coach

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I think it has to do with football players generally coming from the poorer. But as the same time, these arabic names are the most given ones to baby each year.
                    We can notice we have such beautiful culture and Iranians are so called sensitive when criticizing it/mistaken it with arab ones. But at the same time we cannot deny all our storefront looks more arab than the ones of arab countries (from arabic first name, to Islam in our country name and flag, arabic alphabet, Islamic rules and clothes, Arabic words in our language..)

It's not exclusive of Iran
                    It's because of Socio-Religious culture
                    Not all Reza, Mohammad, Ali comming from poor families

This is Singapore not SingaPOOR .

Back to football, considering Kia experience with Younger players, he should also have been named as u17 or u20 TM coach
                    It's not exclusive of Iran
                    It's because of Socio-Religious culture
                    Not all Reza, Mohammad, Ali comming from poor families

This is Singapore not SingaPOOR .

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post

There are more Persian names in Tajikistan U23 than Iran
                      Mostly Arabic names

TAJIKISTAN (U-23): Muhriddin Khasanov, Naimjon Ibrahimzoda ,Shokhrukh Sangov,,Vahdat Khanonov .Isroil Kholov, Manuchehr Safarov, Huseyn Nurmatov ,Muhammad Naskov Karomatullo Saidov ,Saidmukhtor Azimov,, Shervoni Mabatshoev ,Sorbon Avgonov, DalerYodgorov ,Khurshed Abdulloev,, Emomali Ahmadhon ,Abdulmumin Zabirov, Islom Zoirov ,Muhammadali Azizboev,Rustam Soirov ,Sharafjon Solekhov,

Comment

FT: U23 Indonesia 2-0 U23 Nepal

Arpan Karki (C), Suman Aryal, Abhishek Limbu, Suraj Jeu Thakuri, Gautam Shrestha, Roshan Pahari, Aayush Ghalan, Nitin Thapa, Darshan Gurung, Manish Dangi, Abhishek Rijal.

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-22-2021, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Comment

AFC U23 Asian Cup 2022 Qualifiers: Ones to Watch

AFC Picks
                            Khalid Al Ghannam (Saudi Arabia)
                            Yuta Goke (Japan)
                            Khusain Norchaev (Uzbekistan)
                            Nguyen Van Toan (Vietnam)
                            Ali Saleh (United Arab Emirates)
                            Choi Jun (Korea Republic)
                            Amirali Sadeghi (IR Iran)
                            Manuchehr Safarov (Tajikistan)

and the-AFC.com has identified some of the key players to look out for.

8 players

Comment

It seems Mahdavikia i\is surprised and unaware games will play on artificial turf

in an interview, mahdavi kia complained about tajikistan's inhospitability of hosting and holding exercises and games on artificial turf.
                              Inhospitality?!
                              This issue is not new and our U19 has played there twice before,
                              It seems they have not watched any video of Tajikistan games.
                              Even by looking at photo of their games it was obvious
                              This is AFC approved stadium.

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-23-2021, 02:52 AM.

Comment

http://ffiri.ir/files/fa/news/1400/8/1/52381_253.mp4

Comment

Working...
                                X