Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Damn, my boy Mohebi putting in work!
    Amazing engine and strength. Could be Vahid Amiri's eventual replacement...

Comment

Goal Santa Clara! 3-1 Vamos Caralho!!!

Comment

3-1 in 95th minute. Amazing job by both our boys but especially by Mohebi. He couldn't have given a better account of himself.

Comment

He played up front during second half. Strong layoff allowed them to make counter attack for 3rd goal.

Hopefully he can build on this with league minutes.

He has always been physical, explosive presence, strong shooter and good aerially too (esp for a wide player). Issue for him in sepahan and generally is decision making, not abnormal for a young winger but he needs to decide when to shoot, pass, keep possession, etc much better. Thankfully he left Iran early so these can be addressed.

He has the raw tools necessary though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Mohebbi is much stronger and bigger than even before. He’s a tank. No wonder clubs wanted him despite an average season last year.
            Yeah the physical part and speed is there but the games he played before today and few min of some of them which i saw he wasn't synced with the rest of the team and is normal.
            He needs to play heads up, the good thing about portugese league is there are too many technically gifted players because of number of Brazilians/South Americans so coaches tolerate easier Khoreh, which is the case of most Iranians when they first Iran. Lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

fak
              missed a good game it seems ... so Porto are out of cup ..? dont they have like two domestic cup tournaments anyways..?
              where did mamad play..? winger?
              any highlights..?

Comment

Nice victory for Santa Clara's new coach Nuno Campos!

Nuno Campos was assistant coach to Paulo Fonesca at AS Roma (see Transfermarkt): https://www.transfermarkt.us/nuno-ca.../trainer/29593

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  fak
                  missed a good game it seems ... so Porto are out of cup ..? dont they have like two domestic cup tournaments anyways..?
                  any highlights..?

Highlights

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    fak
                    any highlights..?
                    Yes Porto is out since there are only four groups of 3 in Tac da Liga cup and the group leaders go to the semi finals. They are now last in the group and even if they beat Rio Ave, they will not win the group since Santa Clara has 4 points. They needed at least a tie today. Santa Clara will advance if Porto beats Rio Ave or ties them in December. Porto is still in the Taca de Portugal elimination cup.

Go Mohebbi!

Comment

Yasin Salmani:

Sasan Hosseini:

Santa Clara has a good scouting network and good eye for talent, especially in Iran. I recall back in the summer in addition to Mohebi, they were trying to sign Yasin Salmani (but Navidkia did not allow him to leave) from Sepahan and Sasan Hosseini from Naft Masjed Soleyman. I like both of these players too.

Comment

Solid performance by My boy Mohebi (as ALWAYS).
                        I dono why some people hate on this guy man. He has 2 goals in 3 games for team melli. I think he could fix our left back problem , he could also replace amiri (which has been under performing).

New Players i wanna see getting invited next month:
                        allahyar , Mohebi and maybe zahedi.

Ps: Ghaedi , Allahyar, Mohebi and yasin salmani will be our future stars in 2-3 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Solid performance by My boy Mohebi (as ALWAYS).
                          I dono why some people hate on this guy man. He has 2 goals in 3 games for team melli. I think he could fix our left back problem , he could also replace amiri (which has been under performing).

New Players i wanna see getting invited next month:
                          allahyar , Mohebi and maybe zahedi.

Ps: Ghaedi , Allahyar, Mohebi and yasin salmani will be our future stars in 2-3 years time.
                          Huh left back? He is a right winger lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            He can play LW, but haven't played as LB before.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              What? right!!!!? He has always been playing on left ! He has been playing as left winger and sometimes as left back in sepahan . His main position is left winger but he can also play as left back (when we are playing attacking football). He is fast and physicall

You must be refering to yesterdays game which again he moved to left lol

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                What? right!!!!? He has always been playing on left ! He has been playing as left winger and sometimes as left back in sepahan . His main position is left winger but he can also play as left back (when we are playing attacking football). He is fast and physicall

You must be refering to yesterdays game which again he moved to left lol

His height is clearly wrong. He is at least 10 cm taller.

Comment

Working...
                                X