Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Not in squad today. Don't know what is happening. The first few weeks when he joined he was getting decent playing time or was at least in squad, then in last month or so he is not even making the squad.
    Most likely fitness issue, like many other Iranian players.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    yes. maybe fitness issues or U23 call up.
    but CERTAINLY not "tactical" problems as our PGL is famous for our tactical superiority .... as "some" like to boast!!!

Comment

He is just not that good….plain and simple. Tried telling you guys!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        "hE iS jUsT nOt ThAt GoOd….PlAiN aNd SiMpLe. TrIeD tElLiNg yOu GuYs!"
        Like legit, who asked you though?

If he wasn't that good then why did Santa Clara, Boavista, Braga and other European clubs look to bring him to their team? Are you trying to tell me you know more than their recruitment team?

not impressed with his off the ball movement everytime the ball goes to the left flank and they are looking for him hes tip toeing or walking
        I remember you said the same thing about Allahyar during his time at Fenerbahce... Now no more talk from you? If we are to go based off your opinion from history, then we already know what he outcome of your opinion on this matter is, basically worthless.

-----

I will say this, it's just sad that you are hating on a young lad who had NO PROPER PRE-SEASON and working hard in training trying to get his chance in Europe with a lower salary rather than opting out for something easier like staying in Iran or going after money in the UAE or Qatar with a higher salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Like legit, who asked you though?
          If he wasn't that good then why did Santa Clara, Boavista, Braga and other European clubs look to bring him to their team? Are you trying to tell me you know more than their recruitment team?
          I remember you said the same thing about Allahyar during his time at Fenerbahce... Now no more talk from you? If we are to go based off your opinion from history, then we already know what he outcome of your opinion on this matter is, basically worthless.
          -----
          I will say this, it's just sad that you are hating on a young lad who had NO PROPER PRE-SEASON and working hard in training trying to get his chance in Europe with a lower salary rather than opting out for something easier like staying in Iran or going after money in the UAE or Qatar with a higher salary.
          LOL you think I need your permission to share my opinion on a player?

And an even bigger LOL @ you trying to say I don’t rate allahyar making stuff up time to expose you the same way you were exposed in the JB thread before you got banned for being a grade A creep

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...light=Allahyar
          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ght=Fenerbache

Listen kid….I know it hurts that you spend a lot of time here and nobody takes you seriously Bc, well….you’re just a troll. But next time you try coming at someone so blindly and make sh!t up at least try to have your facts straight. Woulda thought you learned your first time

Thank you for your negative rep…..one of the first I have ever gotten in my 10+ years here

Friendly reminder you’re on super thin ice, not for this but for being allowed back after a 3 month ban. If you still don’t know how to act on a football forum then you don’t deserve to be here……just grow up already.
          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 10-23-2021, 09:10 PM.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ guys please let it go. Just agree to disagree.

Cheers
            Last edited by webmaster; 10-23-2021, 11:23 PM.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

He is just not that good….plain and simple. Tried telling you guys!
              Too early to give up on 22 yrs old kid.
              If people encourage Allahyar and his decision to staying in europe, same apply to Mohebbi.
              He had almost established position in Sepahan but decided to challenge himself.
              He has a long way to go as i said earlier but you can't not just give up on him after couple months.
              He was not promoted as special talent like Allahyar, Delfi, Karim, Shekari, Kaveh and many other who didnt deliver base on expectation.
              I don't rate him as special talent, but he has speed, physicality but tactically quite weak like most of Iranian players when first join eurole

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Too early to give up on 22 yrs old kid.
                If people encourage Allahyar and his decision to staying in europe, same apply to Mohebbi.
                He had almost established position in Sepahan but decided to challenge himself.
                He has a long way to go as i said earlier but you can't not just give up on him after couple months.
                He was not promoted as special talent like Allahyar, Delfi, Karim, Shekari, Kaveh and many other who didnt deliver base on expectation.
                I don't rate him as special talent, but he has speed, physicality but tactically quite weak like most of Iranian players when first join eurole
                When did I say he should pack his bags and go home? Of course he should stay and try to prove himself

If you go to the first page of this thread you’ll see I said it was good he is going to Europe early, wished him well and said I hope he proves me wrong. I have always found him to be over rated and not a TM caliber player…..doesn’t mean I think the guy should quit t trying to improve the way he has.

I respect him for choosing Europe and once again….I hope he proves me wrong. But so far 2 months in Europe he hasn’t shown much at all the way a “special talent” would like some make him out to be. Transitioning to Europe always has a learning curve and how you deal with that separates the Ali JB’s from the Moghanlou’s. Hope mamad is more like the former.
                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 10-24-2021, 11:34 AM.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Martinez has blinders on. Get ball, shoot towards goal, repeat... Mohebbi's first touch after 12 minutes of play got them a corner

Comment

GOAL SANTA CLARA!!!

Comment

Mohebi wins foul from Nanu.

Comment

We may see Taremi later on in this game. Santa Clara is giving Porto a game

Comment

Mohebbi is much stronger and bigger than even before. He’s a tank. No wonder clubs wanted him despite an average season last year.

Comment

Damn Santa Clara playing really good

Comment

Mohebi has been really good at wining headers in the air in this match

Comment

:O Nice run from Mohebi showing his pace and creating attack by sending a decent cross in the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X