Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Not even in the squad against Braga :|
    Oun Moghanlou age mimond alan shayad hesabi ja oftade bod.
    Good forward. Gand zad be careeresh. Club or NT wise

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

This kid joined Portugal at the right age. Hope he stays patient and use the new version of his hamshahri taremi as role model. He has plenty of time in front of him. He is only 22. He needs to polish his game and play inside the system and then he will have a chance to shine as the potential is there.

Comment

Seems like he's dropped from the squad. Not on the bench for the game today either.

Comment

I guess they gave him his early shot vs Benfica to see if he can be counted on as an immediate reinforcement but he certainly failed that mark ..!
            But tbf, He looked more outa form than completely clueless ..! It was yet another baptism by fire against a fully stacked side that’s my early favorite to win Liga nos comfortably this season.
            There is certainly hope for him to get it going in this club bit later on when he regains form & fitness..! So long he doesn’t punk out too soon like moghanloo ..! There is certainly hope for him

Comment

Needs time. I don't think he even had a proper preseason with club due to his visa delay.

Comment

Damn, their manager is leaving to Saudi Arabia at Al Faisaly... Shame, he was a good manager for Santa Clara who got them promoted from 2nd division and got them to European qualifying.

Possible successors: António Oliveira and Silas

Comment

Beach Tennis

Comment

Santa Clara’s new manager has been announced. Nuno Campos (was assistant manager of AS Roma under Paulo Fonseca): https://www.transfermarkt.us/nuno-ca.../trainer/29593

Comment

Game tomorrow against UD Leiria in the Taça de Portugal (Portuguese Cup) will be the first test under their new manager.

Comment

Not in squad today. Don't know what is happening. The first few weeks when he joined he was getting decent playing time or was at least in squad, then in last month or so he is not even making the squad.
                        Most likely fitness issue, like many other Iranian players.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Not in squad today. Don't know what is happening. The first few weeks when he joined he was getting decent playing time or was at least in squad, then in last month or so he is not even making the squad.

I believe that he's with the u23 team melli. Might be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            I believe that he's with the u23 team melli. Might be wrong
                            Not sure clubs can release their players for such competition, unless he was training with their B team.

Comment

Not sure clubs can release their players for such competition, unless he was training with their B team.

Hohammad Mohebbi is 2 weeks older to play for U23 team/

There is Mohammad Mehdi Mohebbi very good RW in Current U23 squad , very promissing

Photo 4 H ago Dushanbe
                              Mohebbi # 23
                              Last edited by St_Mark; 10-23-2021, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Well 2 of their players got red cards today, so he should at least be in the squad against Porto.

With that being said, if he sees that he is not in the coaches plans by the upcoming winter transfer window, then he should ask to be loaned out to another Portuguese or European team to get more game time.

Comment

Working...
                                X