Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Ghaedi sucks now and doesn’t get invited. And I believe Torabi had mosts assists in IPL last season…
    To be honest with you dawg, IDGAF. They shouldn't have been invited over players playing in Portugal.

Notice how Nokhodi/Sajjad, thanks your post as soon as you defend Torabi. Coincidence? No, because Skocic caters to his hokoomati-ass team Persepolis by ensuring their players get invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      To be honest with you dawg, IDGAF. They shouldn't have been invited over players playing in Portugal.

Notice how Nokhodi/Sajjad, thanks your post as soon as you defend Torabi. Coincidence? No, because Skocic caters to his hokoomati-ass team Persepolis by ensuring their players get invited.
      Man keep on hating.
      Look at the stats. Torabi isn't' going to win awards for cuddly humanitarian of the year - but he is effective. I think the stats shows he has the most key passes in the league and is 1st or 2nd in assists total.
      When we are desperate for good midfielders, of course a guy like Torabi is going to get called up.

Comment

Spread love and peace guys, no hate.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

If Mohebi was playing as much as Alipour and wasn’t included in the final list I would want Skocic’s head. But he’s not. Could be because he’s not good enough for the level he’s at. Like Moghanlou. Alipour wasn’t great in his first season, but he was playing consistently. If MM was playing more I’m sure he would’ve been invited at least once like Zahedi. When he’s not its easy for Skocic to ignore him.

Comment

If Mohebi was playing as much as Alipour and wasn’t included in the final list I would want Skocic’s head. But he’s not. Could be because he’s not good enough for the level he’s at. Like Moghanlou. Alipour wasn’t great in his first season, but he was playing consistently. If MM was playing more I’m sure he would’ve been invited at least once like Zahedi. When he’s not its easy for Skocic to ignore him.
            Mohebi had a bit of a problem with fitness early on when he went to Santa Clara (going from Persian Gulf Pro League to Primiera Liga will do that - the gap is huge). Now that's got that first year under his belt, he should be more prepared and he can acclimate better.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Mohebi had a bit of a problem with fitness early on when he went to Santa Clara (going from Persian Gulf Pro League to Primiera Liga will do that - the gap is huge). Now that's got that first year under his belt, he should be more prepared and he can acclimate better.
              And did not have a proper pre-season with the club due to visa delay.

Comment

Neither Zahedi or Alipour played any minutes, so why call them up?

Comment

Neither Zahedi or Alipour played any minutes, so why call them up?
                  Sko thought their club performances deserved an invite I guess. I agree with him.

Comment

I'd replace Torabi, Rezaei, and Ansarifard with Mohebi, Zahedi, and Alipour for the World Cup

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      I'd replace Torabi, Rezaei, and Ansarifard with Mohebi, Zahedi, and Alipour for the World Cup
                      Eckert should be in the mix specially if he has a good first half season in Belgium.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Eckert should be in the mix specially if he has a good first half season in Belgium.
                        No question. Once Dragan is fired after WC, the new coach should have his eyes on Europe and try to bring in these type of players.

Comment

Seems like Mohebi is going to Esteghlal. Again, another career ruined.

The only good thing seems Hosseinzadeh will be going to Charleroi and Esteghlal will be using the money they get from Charleroi to buy Mohebi.

Mohebi's Japanese teammate just signed with Sporting Lisbon. He could have really improved there.

◀️#تکمیلی
                          🔵استقلال تمام شروط انتقال محبی را پذیرفت.

🔹محمدمحبی بازیکنی*که 3 باشگاه استقلال، سپاهان و پرسپولیس*تهران خواهان*جذب او هستند اما باشگاه سانتاکلارا در ازای دریافت 300 هزار دلار حاضر است رضایتنامه این بازیکن را به صورت قرضی صادر کند.

🔹در این بین مدیران تیم استقلال که به شدت تحت فشار هواداران هستند، تمام شروط انتقال محبی را پذیرفته اند و حاضر هستند قرارداد قرضی این بازیکن را امضا کنند که احتمالا این انتقال تا هفته آینده نهایی خواهد شد.

🔹گفتنی است استقلال از انتقال امیرحسین حسین زاده به شارلوا 250 هزار دلار درآمد کسب خواهد کرد و قرار است این پول صرف گرفتن رضایتنامه قرضی محبی شود تا آبی ها در پست وینگر تقویت شوند.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Seems like Mohebi is going to Esteghlal. Again, another career ruined.
                            The only good thing seems Hosseinzadeh will be going to Charleroi and Esteghlal will be using the money they get from Charleroi to buy Mohebi.
                            Mohebi's Japanese teammate just signed with Sporting Lisbon. He could have really improved there.
                            ◀️#تکمیلی
                            🔵استقلال تمام شروط انتقال محبی را پذیرفت.
                            🔹محمدمحبی بازیکنی*که 3 باشگاه استقلال، سپاهان و پرسپولیس*تهران خواهان*جذب او هستند اما باشگاه سانتاکلارا در ازای دریافت 300 هزار دلار حاضر است رضایتنامه این بازیکن را به صورت قرضی صادر کند.
                            🔹در این بین مدیران تیم استقلال که به شدت تحت فشار هواداران هستند، تمام شروط انتقال محبی را پذیرفته اند و حاضر هستند قرارداد قرضی این بازیکن را امضا کنند که احتمالا این انتقال تا هفته آینده نهایی خواهد شد.
                            🔹گفتنی است استقلال از انتقال امیرحسین حسین زاده به شارلوا 250 هزار دلار درآمد کسب خواهد کرد و قرار است این پول صرف گرفتن رضایتنامه قرضی محبی شود تا آبی ها در پست وینگر تقویت شوند.
                            Acc. to this it would be a 1 yr loan. Still seems pretty pointless from his perspective to go to iran for a year at this stage. Anyways I would be wary of iranian sources at this point, so much false reporting and stories changing every 12 hours.

Comment

Working...
                            X