No announcement yet.

Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohebbi on bench vs Portimonese(Niazmand not even on bench).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder what has happened there , not been in the squad since return from internationals.

Comment

i thought i read here earlier that the competition for even a back-up keeper position in this team is pretty stiff..!!?
        i dont even know why then niazmand bothered joining them .... !!
        him and even Bey struggling to get any game minutes and even figure in the team picture of their new clubs, makes much more sense of Amir's earlier rather underwhelming transfer to that lowly portofino? club in spanish segunda..!! He knew full well that at a very least he will enter the club as a go to number 1..!!

Comment

Hope it is not another case of joining a club without consulting all possible scenarios.
          It is always more delicate for keeper though because the number one positions are usually sealed.
          Payam seems to be a wise guy though. But joining the club during the season is not helping any player, specially keepers.

Comment

Payam will get his chance in few weeks time, he will have a successful long ran, then noticed by a higher club and be sold to fill in Portimonese much needy pockets! That’s how things work.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Mohebi in. 74min

Comment

Mohebbi in at 74 min

Comment

Mohebi dar 15 daghighe ke baazi kard bad nabood,
                  chandta paase khoob daad va dar yek sahne yek zarbe sari dar 18-ghadam ferested baraye hamteamish ke mogheiyat golzani shod.

Chaharshanbeh Santa Clara baazi dar jaam lig darand va fekr mikonam Mohebi dar tarkibe asli yek bakhti begire.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

VAMOS MOHEBI!!!

Comment

Match Highlights.

Did well initially to win the header there from the set piece @ 3:04, on another day might have been an assist. Besides that, I noticed throughout the match he was tracking back which is always a huge a positive even though he was unsuccessful/lost his man on a few occasions in that match for the 16 or so minutes he was subbed on. Also, played some good passes. Will take a bit of time getting acclimatized to the league, team's play-style/tactics, and training because the level/intensity of the league is much higher than the PGPL. As mentioned in the thread, they have a cup match and I would expect him to see decent minutes on Wednesday in the Portuguese League Cup (Taça da Liga) against Rio Ave (who are now in 2nd division after relegation last season), hopefully will take his chance then.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
                        Just checked and 176cm is 5 9.2. Take a look at this picture: https://www.teammelli.com/far-too-ma...lis-game-plan/

If it were the case that he was 5 9.2, Noorafkan is then 5 7 and Shekari and the keeper Abbasi are just under 6 foot
                        You are 100% correct. Obviously he is not 176cm . You could pretty much sum up his height from a quick glance at the picture in comparison to the players around him.

Official Santa Clara website lists him as 186cm which they gather that information from players upon completion of their medicals: https://cdsantaclara.com/plantel-principal/

If you want to convert that into feet, it would be about 6 ft 1 in.

Comment

Starts from the bench, Santa Clara going with a relatively strong line up.

Comment

Goal for Santa Clara! Luiz Phellype scores from penalty spot, 1-0.

Edit: 1-1 now, Rio Ave equalize quickly.

Edit 2: Santa Clara take the lead again through Jean Patric, 2-1.

Edit 3: Rio Ave equalize again, 2-2. Poor defending from Santa Clara defender not marking his man on the cross.

Edit 4: 2nd yellow for Rafael Ramos and Santa Clara down to 10 men. Silly challenge in all honesty when you're already on a yellow.

Edit 5: Penalty for Santa Clara again it got saved by Rio Ave goalkeeper . What a match this has been.

Edit 6: 2-2 Full Time.
                            Last edited by Leicester City; 09-22-2021, 11:18 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Best possible result for Porto. Taca Da Liga is done in group format and Porto is in the same group as Santa Clara and Rio Ave.

Go Mohebi!

Comment

Not even in the squad against Braga :|

Comment

Working...
                                X