Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohebi on the bench today vs Benfica.

He will most likely get his debut today and hopefully with goals/assists.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Mohebbi in on min 60
      They are losing 3-0

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mohebbi did well to steal the ball and made a nice run but was a little selfish there and lost possession. Promising move nonetheless.

Comment

5-0.
          They collapsed in 20 min.

Comment

While Santa Clara is getting humiliated 5-0 against league giants Benfica, it's immediately apparent that Mohebbi adapts physically to the league. Guys are just bouncing off him and he's not afraid to take his man on.

Comment

He is physically a tank, technically gifted, but like most of Iranian players on their first steps, sar paeen bazi mikone.
              He needs time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                He is physically a tank, technically gifted, but like most of Iranian players on their first steps, sar paeen bazi mikone.
                He needs time.

good thing he made it to europe under the age 23. He has time to fix this.

The fact they already give him mins means they see the potential.

Comment

FT 0-5
                  Got raped by Benfica 2nd teamers
                  Mohebi huff n puffed back n forth a bunch of time sluggishly, outa sink and mostly chasing shadows..!! had a chance on breakaway but couldnt attack the box fast enough, defender caught back up and dispossessed him ..! he doesnt look in good form to me and even worse his whole team looked awful disjointed and unorganized AF and their keeper looked even more hopeless than the rest ... just fell to his knees and watched balls land in back of net over n over..!
                  SC probably need to dump their coach..? they are bound to relegate playing so clusterfukish like this over n over in the league ..! Mohebi needs to pick up the pace too ....he looked a step behind the action the whole time to me and bound to get shipped back if he keeps performing as such..!?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    good thing he made it to europe under the age 23. He has time to fix this.

The fact they already give him mins means they see the potential.
                    And look like the club still trust Iranians. Even Moghanlou got decent playing time there

Comment

god bless the liga nos for giving iranians a chance

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        FT 0-5
                        Got raped by Benfica 2nd teamers
                        Mohebi huff n puffed back n forth a bunch of time sluggishly, outa sink and mostly chasing shadows..!! had a chance on breakaway but couldnt attack the box fast enough, defender caught back up and dispossessed him ..! he doesnt look in good form to me and even worse his whole team looked awful disjointed and unorganized AF and their keeper looked even more hopeless than the rest ... just fell to his knees and watched balls land in back of net over n over..!
                        SC probably need to dump their coach..? they are bound to relegate playing so clusterfukish like this over n over in the league ..! Mohebi needs to pick up the pace too ....he looked a step behind the action the whole time to me and bound to get shipped back if he keeps performing as such..!?
                        way too early to be critical of him lol. This was his first football match in 3-4 months, then factor in way higher level, team losing badly, etc.

I think he didn't look that bad at all.

Santa Clara had a great season last year, finishing 6th with same coach, so hopefully this is just a loss of form and not something more serious.

Comment

To be fair to Santa Clara too, Benfica I think are the best team in the league after they strengthened well in the summer.

Comment

min 64 mohebi got a chance to counter but he did look somehwat slow and out of shape honestly in that scene

Comment

Glad to see he is getting some time off of the bench. Hope he continues to develop.

Comment

Bish az har chiz az nazare taktiki hanooz be lige Porteghaal adat nadare.

Alipour ham avvalesh ye kam gomshodeh be nazar miresid, amma alan

yaad gerefte chejoori dar zamin harkat kone.

In chizhaa zaman mibaran va omidvaram Santa Clara in zaman raa be Mohebi bede.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X