Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Baradar, he needs to break into XI first before we can entertain any bazargarmi
    Dadash trust me he is already in the XI

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I mean we call up Ghayedi and Torabi on regular basis. Two players who offer exactly nothing to TM on the pitch. Guys like Mohebi and even to some extent delfi are likely to be our future in wide areas and there is no reason to not invest in them now, get them in camps, some sub minutes. They are talented and working their ass off in hard euro environments while ghayedi and torabi attend a combination of mall dates in dubai and IR incel rallies in tehran. If even in those situations those 2 were tearing up their respective leagues maybe there would be an argument to be had, but they are hardly doing that either.
      Both these players have no business being in Qatar, although i'm sure Ghaedi will have a decent skills highlight reel in the Persian Gulf teams over the next few years.

Mohebi really can offer the team something in attack and always offers high work rate.

Even Wiltits saw that.

Comment

Darwin is pretty over rated. Never been impressed with him. Mehdi >>

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Taremi mohebi Alipour scored against Benfica. I think mehrmo did it too but not sure
          Azmoun ham gol zad!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Taremi mohebi Alipour scored against Benfica. I think mehrmo did it too but not sure

Mehrmo scored and what a goal it was. Shame the guy went to qatar but guess it was a lot of money for a player who made very little in his career up to that point.

Comment

He’s a physical beast. Speedy, big and strong. Any coach will take that any day.

Comment

I mean we call up Ghayedi and Torabi on regular basis. Two players who offer exactly nothing to TM on the pitch. Guys like Mohebi and even to some extent delfi are likely to be our future in wide areas and there is no reason to not invest in them now, get them in camps, some sub minutes. They are talented and working their ass off in hard euro environments while ghayedi and torabi attend a combination of mall dates in dubai and IR incel rallies in tehran. If even in those situations those 2 were tearing up their respective leagues maybe there would be an argument to be had, but they are hardly doing that either.
                IR incel rallies
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Mehrmo scored and what a goal it was. Shame the guy went to qatar but guess it was a lot of money for a player who made very little in his career up to that point.
                  I understand why he went , was a massive shame what happened for him at Aves in regards to his pay. He had a skill set as a forward that would have been valuable for our national team I think, especially as he had set piece quality.

Comment

One big difference I already noticed compared to games of him I saw in Sepahan last year, his decision making is way better. Clearly they worked a lot with him in this aspect.

In Iran, for all his excellent goals and runs, he was developing bad head down dribbling habits every time he got the ball, lack of recognition about when to take 1v1/play at high speed and when to use lower gear, keep possession, take the sting out of the game, etc.

Today his analysis of many situations in possession was correct so far. Solid first touch in tight spaces, tidy short passing, and good recognition of game situation (they are leading away to benfica, no need to lose possession on unnecessary 1v3 try late in the half).

This is why it is pivotal players of his age gtfo of PGPL. If he stayed one more year those bad habits would have become part of his game permanently, and then he would very likely have a lower ceiling.

OFC his physical potential is huge, both in terms of his strength but also speed and running stamina. Just like Taremi, this guy can run all night.

Comment

honestly overall, he looks a more polished attacking winger to me than our promising youngster allahyaar..!!

he shows good positioning and spatial sense on the attack and defending .... though its obvious he feels more comfortable pushing forward than pulling back to defend..!!

he certainly could be a far more useful sub for us at WC than the likes bache sheikh torabi and lightweight ghaedi..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        honestly overall, he looks a more polished attacking winger to me than our promising youngster allahyaar..!!
                        he shows good positioning and spatial sense on the attack and defending .... though its obvious he feels more comfortable pushing forward than pulling back to defend..!!
                        he certainly could be a far more useful sub for us at WC than the likes bache sheikh torabi and lightweight ghaedi..!
                        scary thing is we have both, and they are different players. Allahyar will make an explosive, hard to contain # 9 in the future, Mohebbi a beast of a RW. Could even easily see a situation developing where you have both of them flanking a more senior azmoun. Even behind them are many exciting young fwd/wing options coming through the ranks of our youth teams. TM will be well stacked in these positions for years to come.

Comment

any link?

Comment

damn it, subbed off with what looked like groin injury. Hope it is nothing major and he is back for next game. Was playing very well

Comment

Mohebi subbed off. He got injured. Seems a groin
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Injured again. Bad luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X