• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be omide pishrafte Mohebi.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

already training

Comment

Excellent news, he has some great raw talent that can allow him to develop into a very dangerous winger, hope he makes us proud!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Presumably not registered in time to have possibility of being named on bench on Thursday, right? Probably club's biggest game in their history.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Presumably not registered in time to have possibility of being named on bench on Thursday, right? Probably club's biggest game in their history.
            Think for these qualifiers you announce your squad list for both legs before game 1.

Therefore not.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Yeah I think wiki is wrong, they also have ramin listed as 6ft1. Mohebbi is 1.76m which I think is around 5ft9 or 10
              Just checked and 176cm is 5 9.2. Take a look at this picture: https://www.teammelli.com/far-too-ma...lis-game-plan/

If it were the case that he was 5 9.2, Noorafkan is then 5 7 and Shekari and the keeper Abbasi are just under 6 foot

Comment

Mohebbi is nowhere close to Ghaedi. They are both the same age, Ghaedi dominated IPL for two seasons, and not only that, he was probably Esteghlal best player in ACL. In other hand, Mohebbi, had his up and down in the league, and was in and out of Sepahan line up.
                I don't get how people can even compare the both players lol. What will be in 5 years we don't know, but for now Ghaedi achieved way more.
                People judgement can change fast because one joined Arab league, and another one joined a club in Europe.
                Again i like Mohebbi, but i don't think he is half player Ghaedi is.

Comment

I think it's largely because Ghaedi is physically built like a child which is going to prevent him from achieving a great deal at the top level.

Comment

I think it's largely because Ghaedi is physically built like a child which is going to prevent him from achieving a great deal at the top level.
                    There are lots of small players in the world. He played in ACL vs clubs with European and African players and did very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Mohebbi is nowhere close to Ghaedi. They are both the same age, Ghaedi dominated IPL for two seasons, and not only that, he was probably Esteghlal best player in ACL. In other hand, Mohebbi, had his up and down in the league, and was in and out of Sepahan line up.
                      I don't get how people can even compare the both players lol. What will be in 5 years we don't know, but for now Ghaedi achieved way more.
                      People judgement can change fast because one joined Arab league, and another one joined a club in Europe.
                      Sadly this is so true!
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

if i dont remember wrong, after one of the games with TM in the last round he had his shirt of and was celebrating and flexing the muscles.. he was pretty muscly.. short but muscly
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Mohebbi is fast and strong… you have those qualities many clubs will take a chance on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Ghaedi chose to spend the 5 next years in vacations, being paid to do shopping and post beautiful insta pics. Every week, he will break his boring vacations with a Sunday game with some nobodies. Football is just an hobby now.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Ghaedi chose to spend the 5 next years in vacations, being paid to do shopping and post beautiful insta pics. Every week, he will break his boring vacations with a Sunday game with some nobodies. Football is just an hobby now.
                              Harsh, but true!
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Not in the squad today.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X