Official!
    Contract until 2024

Nice offset to Ghaedi's dumb move

Comment

How good is he ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        How good is he ?
        Someone correct me if I'm wrong but that Belgian goozkhor brought him into the set up and since then he has had his off days but he's been generally quite good and shows real moments of really high potential. His ability to take on players with his physique and technical dribbling reminds me of Taremi.

Comment

Mohebbi was the only good thing Wilmots have done for our football lol

Comment

Great transfer. A lot of fans were preparing for azadari because of Ghaedi, who is honestly a nobody in TM so far. I don’t think he’s even played a total of 90 minutes. It is obvious who the players with the right mentality are…

Comment

Mohebbi is a great player. Probably around the same potential as Ghaedi... Wilmots was an awful manager but if there's one thing he was relatively good at even with Belgium was finding star players.

Mohebbi was one of the bright spots in Iran's loss against Iraq in the first leg of the qualifiers back in 2019. He had a very nice assist to Nourollahi after taking on two or three defenders, including Ali Adnan, getting past them and passing the ball to Nourollahi who took the shot and scored.

Let's hope Mohebbi gets his feet wet quickly and impresses for Santa Clara

Comment

He was injured last year and he came back. He had been called up to TM several times before that. He is very good with a lot of potential and he is only 22. He is definitely one of our TM future prospects. Now that he is in Europe, he should pay special attention to his conditioning and nutrition so that he does not become injury prose considering the higher levels of training and competition.

Go Mohebi!

Comment

Good luck to him this is a great move at a great time in his career.

I think a lot of you guys over rate the guy but I hope he blows up in Portugal and does well.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mohebbi is a very explosive player. As a wing that’s how I would describe him. He has raw speed and is quite wiry.

He has a really tremendous shot with right foot, especially cutting in from left side. He also has quick feet and good ability to take and beat defenders consistently. Despite not being super tall (5ft10) he is not short and has good leap, has scored a few nice headers for sepahan.

His pressing work and stamina off the ball is also super strong.

He needs to improve his decision making (when to shoot, when to pass) and consistency. In these two aspect ghayedi is a better player than him for sure, but in terms raw tools to go far in Europe, mohebi is a more complete package.

And in terms of mentality there is no question he has what it takes, he wanted to be legionairre since he made debut for tm and I’m glad he got the chances. Unlike moghanlou I can say confidently he won’t run away from the challenge.

Last year he was in and out of side with injury issues, think those are fully behind him now

https://youtu.be/GDcx8iWggIo

Some pre injury highlights

Comment

Great move for him , now he needs to make sure his mentality is strong and use this experience to better himself as a player. He is playing for a well scouted team who are in European competition in a league with the potential to showcase yourself and get your name known.

Comment

A proper player with a proper physique. My only concern was why he was wasting his time in PGPL but has managed to get out just in time to salvage his career. Expect big things and an actual prospect I'll be tuning in for unlike your J. Salmanis and Alipours.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Mohebbi is a very explosive player. As a wing that’s how I would describe him. He has raw speed and is quite wiry.

He has a really tremendous shot with right foot, especially cutting in from left side. He also has quick feet and good ability to take and beat defenders consistently. Despite not being super tall (5ft10) he is not short and has good leap, has scored a few nice headers for sepahan.

His pressing work and stamina off the ball is also super strong.

He needs to improve his decision making (when to shoot, when to pass) and consistency. In these two aspect ghayedi is a better player than him for sure, but in terms raw tools to go far in Europe, mohebi is a more complete package.

And in terms of mentality there is no question he has what it takes, he wanted to be legionairre since he made debut for tm and I’m glad he got the chances. Unlike moghanlou I can say confidently he won’t run away from the challenge.

Last year he was in and out of side with injury issues, think those are fully behind him now

https://youtu.be/GDcx8iWggIo

Some pre injury highlights
                          5 10? I had him down as 6 2... well according to wiki

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
                            5 10? I had him down as 6 2... well according to wiki
                            Yeah I think wiki is wrong, they also have ramin listed as 6ft1. Mohebbi is 1.76m which I think is around 5ft9 or 10

Comment

All i remember of him is that Wiltits sorta gave him a baptism by fire by bringing him outa pgl obscurity and give him his first call up and start vs iraq? bahrain? and play him in another vital wcq too..?

i remember him looking sorta toothless and lost and naturally overwhelmed in the first half of iraq game was it ? and then came back in 2nd half with a very strong showing and a great assist and overall looked to be one of very few TM players who held their own didnt play like shitt in those games.. !!

it'll likely take him a few months to shake off the rust from his injury layoff and adapt to new environment but i expect him to assert himself soon after in Sc..!! best wishes on the homie

Comment

Working...
                              X