No announcement yet.

Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SofaScore gave him MOTM: https://www.sofascore.com/moreirense...-clara/lkbsokb

Comment

Congrats to him on his first goal….I hope to see him succeed and prove me wrong. Let’s see if he can do more of this
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Btw, their Japanese player arrived from FC Tokyo but for some reason the club did not annouce it yet

Okay, they finally announced it.

Comment

Match tomorrow against Sporting CP in Taça da Liga semifinal!

Comment

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...foco-de-mohebi

Raising the cup is Mohebi's only focus

In the final four of the Allianz Cup for the first time

In the final four for the first time, Santa Clara dreams big before facing Sporting in the semi-final. Mohebi was the spokesman for Azorean ambition and guarantees that the squad wants to go down in history...

Comment

We have such little quality depth on the wings for TM that if Mohebi can get in form it will be huge for us. Gholi has had some very shaky performances there in WCQ and Amiri is up there in age (Ehsan shouldn't be anywhere outside of LB at this point).

Comment

He doesn't play for PP and is under 32 years old. Mods, close this thread, we can't be wasting our time with these unsuitable players.

Comment

Starts on the bench in the Taça da Liga semi-final against Sporting, hopefully comes off the bench has another great performance like the weekend.

Comment

Mohebi preparing to come on

Comment

Mohebi on vs. Sporting Lisbon!
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Mohebi has the same awkwardness aspect as Taremi. He's an absolute wildcard and I hope he gets invited to wc

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mohebi wins a lot of headers. Very physical player.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Mohebi making a great impact. Great cross and he also made a great cut to swing in a cross.

Comment

Mohebbi is awesome. Very taremisque I agree! All over the pitch!

Comment

Both Taremi and Mohebi are Bushehri

Comment

Working...
                                X