No announcement yet.

Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Clara severs ties with Mário Silva.

Their 3rd manager of the season: https://www.transfermarkt.us/cd-sant...ie/verein/2423

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Navad confirmed that Mohebi is off the table for PGPL clubs.

Santa Clara want €3 million. This is good. They believe in him and he will progress majorly in Portugal.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          Santa Clara want €3 million. This is good. They believe in him and he will progress majorly in Portugal.
          Idk man…..I was a skeptic from the jump about this guy. I thought he was extremely overrated and hyped up and aside from a few good performances he didn’t show much. He still has time to turn things around if he has the right work ethic. Can’t comment on that or if he wants to go back to Iran since I genuinely don’t know….I hope he succeeds though but so far he has hardly done decent.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Agar intoori baashe be man'ie ine ke daste kam yek saale dige dar Porteghaal mandegaar mishe.

Hamini ast ke man mikham, yek fasl va yek bakhte dorost o hesaabi baraye pishraft kardan.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Idk man…..I was a skeptic from the jump about this guy. I thought he was extremely overrated and hyped up and aside from a few good performances he didn’t show much. He still has time to turn things around if he has the right work ethic. Can’t comment on that or if he wants to go back to Iran since I genuinely don’t know….I hope he succeeds though but so far he has hardly done decent.
              If he hasn't done decent and believe he's overrated/hyped up, then why bother having him on your final 23 man list (especially over 3 standby players)?

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              At this moment in time…..

GK
              Amir Abedzadeh
              Alireza Beiranvand
              Payam Niazmand

Defenders
              Majid Hosseini
              Milad Mohammadi
              Sadegh Moharami
              Hossein Kanani
              Ehsan Hajsafi
              Morteza Pouraliganji
              Saman Fallah
              Omid Noorafkan

Midfielders
              Ahmad Nourolahi
              Saman Ghoddos
              Saeid Ezatolahi
              Vahid Amiri
              Ali Gholizadeh
              Mohammad Mohebi
              Alireza Jahanbakhsh
              Yasin Salmani

Forwards
              Sardar Azmoun
              Mehdi Taremi
              Allahyar Sayyadmanesh
              Karim Ansarifard

3 standby players:
              Shahab Zahedi
              Mehdi Mehdipour
              Saleh Hardani

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                If he hasn't done decent and believe he's overrated/hyped up, then why bother having him on your final 23 man list (especially over 3 standby players)?
                By hardly decent I meant to say he barely did enough to be looked at as decent.
                But to answer your question….two reasons:

1. He is still as good as others in his position
                2. I believe very strongly in setting the precedent CQ did of prioritizing European players which unfortunately Skocic doesn’t care about.

So if player A is playing in Europe and doing ok vs player B who is in shitty PGPL and performing well……I’ll go with player A every single time.
                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-30-2022, 07:24 AM.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mohebi is an awkward player to come up against, he has traits which I personally think work against european opposition

Kind of like a much more raw/unpolished version of his hamshahri

Comment

Zahedi & Alipour have finally been rewarded for playing in Europe with TM call ups from Skocic

The only one remaining now who deserves it is Mohebi

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      Zahedi & Alipour have finally been rewarded for playing in Europe with TM call ups from Skocic

The only one remaining now who deserves it is Mohebi
                      I believe Skocic is in touch with all of them and wants to nurture all of them. But it is also up to the player. I think Alipour and Zahedi were thirsty to be invited. You could tell by their IG posts and interviews. I did not get the same vibe from Mohebi. It may be that Mohebi had conversation with Skocic and explained to him that he is trying to establish himself in his club and being away for two weeks may push him back on the pecking order... He probably said that if you need my services, I'll be there tomorrow. But if you are just trying to make me feel good by inviting me, I appreciate it but I really need to stay here, establish myself and maybe six months down the road or a year, I can be more helpful to you.

Comment

What has Mohebbi done in Europe to deserve WC invite? 4-5 starts? For a 23 yo that’s not good enough. If Esteghlal wasn’t so cheap he would be an IPL player…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          What has Mohebbi done in Europe to deserve WC invite? 4-5 starts? For a 23 yo that’s not good enough. If Esteghlal wasn’t so cheap he would be an IPL player…
                          What did Ghaedi and Torabi do to get invites?

Comment

they tore it up in acl…

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              they tore it up in acl…
                              ACL?

Comment

Ghaedi sucks now and doesn’t get invited. And I believe Torabi had mosts assists in IPL last season…

Comment

Working...
                                X