• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting vs Rizespor in 30 mins
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mamad is playing as LB again today he played in that position last week also as opposed to the LWB position he has been playing in so far.

A few good passes today so far from what I’ve caught….he has great chemistry with his team mates. The guy has a great engine too going up and down the flank.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mamad for TM!

Comment

2-0 * Altay at 81 min with 10 men.
          Mamad still playing.
          Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprisingly I didn’t think he would be a starter for this team after that stint in Kortrijk and his disaster cameo against Iraq. Looks like he has been starting every week and playing the full 90 regularly. If he can hold on to this, he will make a strong case for himself to be called up to TM at LB position.

Comment

2-1 win for Altay!

They climb to 3rd place now in super lig…..for anyone who hasn’t watched them yet, I highly suggest you do if you like watching attacking footy. Really fun team to watch and getting amazing results.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

As i said before Denizli teams play attractive football. But they also can get exposed badly. Right now, everything goes fine for them. Denizli is doing great with a team that himself started his career with.
                For Naderi, the speed is there, he just has to be more alert defensively and he will get his chance in TM.
                Turkish league is a decent league compare it to some like Greece which is f.. Slow.
                Even a bottom table teams in Turkey offer entertaining football.

Comment

Huge match vs Besitkas starting in 1 hour. Naderi is starting!

Comment

Go Mamad!

Comment

HT 0-0.

I started watching in the 25th minute. Naderi looks average. He lost possession a few times, he got fouled once, he got caught out once but made a decent recovery (he's pretty fast).

Comment

They took Naderi out at half time probably a knock... and they get scored on in 2 minutes. Losing 1-0 right now

Comment

He was subbed at HT.
                          It is 1-0 Besiktas now.

Comment

Naderi subbed out at HT. He sustained an injury at the end of the first half, so the substitution is probably related to that.

As soon as the 2nd half starts, Altay's defense with a terrible blunder and Besitkas scores to make it 1-0.

Comment

Why was he subbed out at half? He had the highest SofaScore rating on his team and they conceded right after he was subbed. 1-0 besiktas

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                Why was he subbed out at half? He had the highest SofaScore rating on his team and they conceded right after he was subbed. 1-0 besiktas
                                Injured

Comment

Working...
                                X