No announcement yet.

Mohammad Naderi @ Altay S.K. | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone watch his first 2 games with Altay? Was he also playing as LW or Denizli decided to play more defensive guys as winger vs Fener today?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Masut Ozil watching the game.

Comment

Played 90 min. Most of their attacks were built from right side though. But he did ok overall

Comment

Altay hit the cross bar, as i said before Denizli teams always play decent footbal.

Comment

Starting..

Comment

They lost 3-1 against Konyaspor which are on top of the table now, but he played another 90 min match.
              Seems like Denizli really like him.

Comment

Starting again vs Goztepe

Comment

1-1 now in the 72nd min. Mamad is playing as LB
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

not watching
                    but wonder how come this dude didnt get a call up to TM, considering out LB wows..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      not watching
                      but wonder how come this dude didnt get a call up to TM, considering out LB wows..?
                      Regular game time and he keeps playing well and I can see a call up for him. The way our squads are going he will probably take Ansarifard’s space in the squad 😂

They won 2-1.

Comment

Won 2-1 with winning goal at min 90 and being behind 1-0.
                        He played 90 min.

Comment

Marco Pixao scored the game winning goal for them…..some might remember both him and his brother played in Iran. He played for Naft Tehran in 2012 and his brother for TS for a few seasons and he was a really great player.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            not watching
                            Agar injoori edaameh bede dar October dar TM mibinimes.

Az nazare ghodrate badani khoobe, az nazare sor'at ham ok ast va ta onjaayi ke didam teknikesh ham bad nist.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Highlights: https://youtu.be/8LeeqeVHo54

Directly involved in the game winning goal….he crossed the ball in and his forward headed it to the other who flicked it in beautifully at the last minute.

Right after though you’ll see he had a suspect defensive moment that almost resulted in giving up a goal.

His team plays great footy I said after watching them a few times they’re clearly not a relegation team….they play well and it’s proven to be a great move for naderi so far.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Highlights: https://youtu.be/8LeeqeVHo54

Directly involved in the game winning goal….he crossed the ball in and his forward headed it to the other who flicked it in beautifully at the last minute.

Right after though you’ll see he had a suspect defensive moment that almost resulted in giving up a goal.

His team plays great footy I said after watching them a few times they’re clearly not a relegation team….they play well and it’s proven to be a great move for naderi so far.
                                this is exactly why I am hesistant about the guy. You really have to question what he is even thinking in that situation...trying to play for foul there in last seconds? Why not just pass to nearby guy or hack up the field?

His engine getting up and down is great for sure. But I think in terms of touch, 1v1 defensive technique, etc there are multiple superior options (and even those guys all have their own issues).

Hopefully playing in more intense league vs better opposition with coach who clearly likes him can improve some of these deficiencies and he could become option for TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X