Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great tackle naderi

Comment

2-0. Majid isolated in 2v1 situation, attacker plays free guy who cuts it back for forward to finish.

Not a ton he could have done different there...Kayserispor seem very open with no DM protection

Comment

Really poor half by Kayserisper. Lots of passing between their defenders but as soon as ball moves to mid field, poor communication between players causes a turnover... So many stray passes... First game of the season and probably a lot of new players so hopefully they'll improve over time. Lots and lots of possession and no bite... On the other hand, Altay seemed like a lean, mean, well coached team. Very efficient with their movement and always looked dangerous.

Naderi looked great and Majid held his own too.

Comment

^ exactly - Altay have been blowing past the kayserispor midfield as if it’s non existent the whole first half. Ali Karimi shouldn’t have any problem breaking into the XI when he is fully fit and I say that as someone who doesn’t rate him at all. He looks like pogba compared to these guys they have out there.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Surprising Agha Mustafa trusting Naderi rightaway, even though he missed the training camp.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Surprising Agha Mustafa trusting Naderi rightaway, even though he missed the training camp.

I was surprised to see him in the XI too but also don’t forget he is coming off of a strong season with SS that ended literally a few days ago. Reason it’s surprising of course is Bc he hasn’t had time to gel with the team and familiarize himself with the coaches tactics but based on his performance so far he seems to fit like a glove and is working very well with his team mates so the risk from Denizli has paid off!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I was surprised to see him in the XI too but also don’t forget he is coming off of a strong season with SS that ended literally a few days ago. Reason it’s surprising of course is Bc he hasn’t had time to gel with the team and familiarize himself with the coaches tactics but based on his performance so far he seems to fit like a glove and is working very well with his team mates so the risk from Denizli has paid off!
                Shows coach play a big part in players destiny and success.

Comment

One of the things I really hope naderi improves is thinking before the ball gets to him. Especially in tight spaces. His footwork is way to weak to rely on it to bail him out if he receives ball under pressure.

Too many stupid possession losses from this.

Comment

Never thought Naderi would be in a better spot than Hosseini by now...

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      Never thought Naderi would be in a better spot than Hosseini by now...
                      One game man. Season is long.

Comment

majid prevents 3rd goal with important challenge

Comment

3-0. nothing related to majid, their midfield is just putting no pressure on the ball whatsoever.

Comment

These teams are both relegation contenders aren’t they ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              These teams are both relegation contenders aren’t they ?
                              Altay looked really solid…doubt they will battle relegation. Kayseri on the other hand looked like a guaranteed relegation team but it’s week 1 let’s see if they can put together a midfield that can function normally.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Starting vs Alanyaspor

Game just kicked off….Alanyaspor has been a very good super lig team in recent years

Playing as LWB once again
                                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-21-2021, 11:58 AM.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X