Mohammad Naderi @ Altay S.K. | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    not sure ive seen this guy play before..??
    is that the local, first time call-up, who subbed in for Milad in the syria friendly earlier and was an instant massive upgrade..!!?

good on him to at least leave the nest to Europe in order to improve and raise his profile..! well if you can call it Europe ..!? [emoji102]
    That was Jalali i believe.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      not sure ive seen this guy play before..??
      is that the local, first time call-up, who subbed in for Milad in the syria friendly earlier and was an instant massive upgrade..!!?

good on him to at least leave the nest to Europe in order to improve and raise his profile..! well if you can call it Europe ..!? 👀
      No man, that's another player. He's the same guy who in the 1st leg game versus Iraq came on near the end and really messed up badly (partially responsible for the last minute goal conceded).

Comment

Hope he can take his game to the next level, one solid season at Altay and he can move to a better club in Turkey.

I'm not impressed by Milad Mohamadi, think he's way overrated, really weak on the ball and he's physically too small. Aghaei and Naderi can become solid left backs for TM for years to come.

Comment

Mohammad Naderi got a LOT better during his time for Esteghlal... He used to be awful technically but now he is actually a pretty good dribbler recently. He's also got really solid speed for his size

Comment

I remember Reza Shahroudi (Team Melli Left Back in 90's) playing there, was also not very happy about the club!

Lets hope for Naderi that they have evolved/changed....

Comment

Comment

Starting vs Kayserispor and so is Majid Hosseini
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Can someone take one for the team and watch the game and give us updates on how they play?

Comment

Naderi playing in his natural position as a CB

Link to the game: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/84798/Al...yserispor.html
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Altay scores - stupid back pass from kayserispor CB and then silly Tu over by GK…..Hosseini not at fault at all
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Wow Altay score seconds later again to make it 2-0!
                        Again Hosseini not at fault….the entire team broke down there on the counter attack

EDIT: After VAR check the ref decided Hosseini was fouled inside the box just before the goal was scored so no goal….still 1-0 for Altay
                        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-14-2021, 11:59 AM.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

goal called off for foul in build up on the other Cb. seemed harsh

Comment

naderi playing lwb in 5 back formation.

Game being played at pretty intense pace so far.

Altay have small stadium but lot of loud support. Nice environment

Comment

Naderi has done great so far….the two times he was challenging the kayserispor offensive player he stole the ball which led to a counter in the opening minutes and now just closed him down wel stuck his foot out to deflect a cross from coming in which hit the kayserispor player and went out of bounds for a goal kick
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Naderi with a nice dribble cut back then cross in a dangerous area that gets deflected out by kayserispor GK
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X