Mohammad Naderi @ Altay S.K. | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    His call up is overdue at this point, we are desperate at LB and should test him once more in the upcoming camp.
    I'm thinking the same. Noorafkan, Mohammadi and Hajsafi have been atrocious.
    Naderi and Amiri should be our LB's in the WC.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

He was subbed out at half time. Did not watch the game.

Comment

Tbh I don't think this guy is better than Noorafkan... And we all know how much of a liability Noorafkan is lol

We desperately need a LB to step it up... Milad apparently hasn't been too bad at AEK but every time he plays for team melli he's been awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Tbh I don't think this guy is better than Noorafkan... And we all know how much of a liability Noorafkan is lol

We desperately need a LB to step it up... Milad apparently hasn't been too bad at AEK but every time he plays for team melli he's been awful.
          Greek league is on par with Qatar. Don't read too much into that league and performances there.

Naderi seems to be playing more of late. Could find form in time for WC.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Greek league is on par with Qatar. Don't read too much into that league and performances there.

Naderi seems to be playing more of late. Could find form in time for WC.

Issue is naderi has a million deficiencies too. Just look at his games in ACL for esteghlal last year. He is a willing runner going forward but his first touch is horrible, he gives many turnovers, and is totally suspect 1v1.

I still agree with inviting + testing. Norafkan, hajsafi, milad have been given a lot of chances there. None convinced. At least for a couple friendlies they should be dropped and next guys up (Nader, Jafar salmani) should be tested at LB. if they do not look good either we can always revert to the earlier options for subsequent friendlies

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Issue is naderi has a million deficiencies too. Just look at his games in ACL for esteghlal last year. He is a willing runner going forward but his first touch is horrible, he gives many turnovers, and is totally suspect 1v1.

I still agree with inviting + testing. Norafkan, hajsafi, milad have been given a lot of chances there. None convinced. At least for a couple friendlies they should be dropped and next guys up (Nader, Jafar salmani) should be tested at LB. if they do not look good either we can always revert to the earlier options for subsequent friendlies
              Agreed. Can't hurt to test. Hopefully playing at a higher level has helped him game.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Milad hasn't been given consistent playing time. I'm sure if he has 3 starts in a row, he will gel better with the rest of the team

Comment

The way things are, put Amiri as LB.
                  His worst is better than the average of the other options.

This would mean though that we need a solid DM.

Comment

Benched versus Hatayspor.

Comment

Soo... is he going to leave Altay end of season orr...

Comment

Wasn’t in the squad today for their last game.

Comment

He signed a new contract and back to Altay again.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Erzurumpor 2:4 Altay

*Naderi started and played the full 90 mins.
                            *Naderi scored the opener in the 5th min.
                            *Altay is currently 12th in Turkish Divison 1

Comment

He is one of his teams best players and have been fixed all season. A transfer is in the air?

Comment

His contract is expiring in the summer

Comment

Working...
                                X