Mohammad Naderi @ Altay S.K. | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohammad Naderi @ Altay S.K. | 2021-2022

It is done deal, waiting for official announcement. He is in familiar environment, coached by Denizli, and their top scorer, Marco Paixao, who is playing for them since 2018, played for Naft Tehran before.

Also confirmed by Denizli:
    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177360...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
    Medical test:
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-11-2021, 11:36 AM.

Personally i rate Milad, Hajsafi, Aghaei better than him. I really like Aghaei, but poor guy is injury prone. The good thing about Naderi is he has more offense in him than any other LB i mentioned and can perform as LW as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Personally i rate Milad, Hajsafi, Aghaei better than him. I really like Aghaei, but poor guy is injury prone. The good thing about Naderi is he has more offense in him than any other LB i mentioned and can perform as LW as well.
      At least he will develop and increase the level of iranian players

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        At least he will develop and increase the level of iranian players
        He is only 24, lets not forget this. The youngest of all his competitors.

Comment

And like Denizli said, he is versatile which comes in handy big time.

He’s one of the few PGPL players who I can say has made big strides in the last year or two. Most ppl just remember his subpar TM performances but there is way more to this guy than that. Dominated in ACL and in league play and deserving of this opportunity.

And the best part…..another Iranian we can add to the fifa 22 list
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Couldn't cut it at a mediocre Kortrijk team and now trying his luck at an obscene Turkish side. I hope this is going to last more than one season, because most transfers to Turkey didn't end well. Good luck to him! Hopefully he does well there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Couldn't cut it at a mediocre Kortrijk team and now trying his luck at an obscene Turkish side. I hope this is going to last more than one season, because most transfers to Turkey didn't end well. Good luck to him! Hopefully he does well there.
              Well he joined the Belgian side when he was only 21, and i guess he was dealing with injuries as well. but since, he played for two big clubs in Iran, was invited to TM, and i guess this time he is more ready. Lets see ...

Comment

He's always been a physically impressive player, but he acts dumb sometimes.

Comment

Interesting that Denizli played 8 years there, and they even participated in European competition in 60-70s.
                  So it is a club with lots of up& down. They were even relegated to 3rd division few years a go.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Interesting that Denizli played 8 years there, and they even participated in European competition in 60-70s.
                    So it is a club with lots of up& down. They even were relegated to 3rd division few years a go.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    Yeah and also I didn’t realize until now that they’re based in Izmir…..a really, really beautiful coastal city. Denizli and naderi made good choices
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      He's always been a physically impressive player, but he acts dumb sometimes.
                      technically he is terrible but as you say physically very fast and strong. also 1v1 defending leaves a lot to be desired.

still for turkish standards his combination of physical,fast play plus age and a coach who knows and likes his game should give him a good chance.

Comment

One of my best friend signed for this team exactly a year ago (August 2020), they didnt even pay him first salary. Only after he had signed, they started telling him that they have financial problems and that only after 6 months they would be able to pay him.

He has been playing for a few turkish clubs now but he said Altay was the most unprofessional out of all. Anyways he cancelled his contract after only 5-6 weeks and signed for a Istanbul based 2nd division team where he is quite happy now, i hope Naderi is somewhat luckier.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                          One of my best friend signed for this team exactly a year ago (August 2020), they didnt even pay him first salary. Only after he had signed, they started telling him that they have financial problems and that only after 6 months they would be able to pay him.

He has been playing for a few turkish clubs now but he said Altay was the most unprofessional out of all. Anyways he cancelled his contract after only 5-6 weeks and signed for a Istanbul based 2nd division team where he is quite happy now, i hope Naderi is somewhat luckier.
                          Wow well that changes things a bit but fortunately for naderi he’s used to these kinds of things coming from the Iranian league where 70-80% of players in the entire league don’t get paid their salary so maybe it won’t bother him as much as your friend who probably wasn’t exposed to that kind of environment (assuming he’s coming from a European background?) - who is your friend? I think I remember you mentioning him once is her German or Bosnian if I remember correctly? Or was it Hungarian?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Hes a turk but born and raised in europe, i dont wanna put his name here as internet can be small and i dont wanna make his statements public , but you can just go on transfermarkt and see which player joined Altay last year and immediately left and signed for a 2nd division side.

And im not sure if i have mentioned him here before, got a few friends who are pro but he scored a brace against Sepahan a few years back in a friendly in Turkey, i think i might have mentioned that.

Comment

not sure ive seen this guy play before..??
                              is that the local, first time call-up, who subbed in for Milad in the syria friendly earlier and was an instant massive upgrade..!!?

good on him to at least leave the nest to Europe in order to improve and raise his profile..! well if you can call it Europe ..!? 👀

Comment

Working...
                              X