No announcement yet.

Mohammad Naderi @ Altay S.K. | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He played all games this season for 90 min, except the one he got injured.
    Turkish league is quite fast pace league, if he is surviving there means he is doing not bad.
    If he keeps it up better teams in Super Lig will be after him and he is still quite young as he just turned 25.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Nourafkan deserve to be flushed and replaced by naderi
      I think most people would agree noorafkan should have been recalled after strong game vs Iraq.

I think physically he is very solid and has better technical base than naderi. IF you havent seen Naderi play his first touch especially under any pressure is super weak.

Both are not good 1v1 defenders and can be exposed by solid wingers, both give dumb fouls.

Having said that, as iran19 mentions its hard to overlook naderi playing quite solid this season at higher level in superlig, for a team that is performing quite well. And noorafkan vs UAE, SK showed same bad tendencies giving really stupid fouls and yellow cards that put him in red card risk.

Milad seems to be started now in AEK, probably will up his level in upcoming month. For sure he will be called up and has good chance even to regain starting spot. Noorafkan/Naderi are competing for the other LB spot. One thing about skocic is once he picks a player he seems to keep going with them even if they dont deserve it, and vice versa when he leaves somebody out. I think he will keep picking norafkan even if naderi deserves it more. Similar to how he calls up injury prone Kaveh who didnt score 1 goal this season instead of Allahyar, or how he was hell bent on playing sarlak instead of saeid until sarlak injury and saeid undroppable performances.

Comment

Agha Mehmet starting as usual vs Yeni Malatyaspor

Comment

Seems like he got injured again
          Subbed out at min 20

Comment

Looks like it is serious....

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178725...A9%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

Out for 4 weeks

Comment

Poor guy established himself as no1 and then this injury.

Comment

Why is it that 90% of our players are so injury prone? Certainly in their first season(s) in a European competition...
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    Why is it that 90% of our players are so injury prone? Certainly in their first season(s) in a European competition...

The training and diets aren't professional at a lot of Iranian clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      The training and diets aren't professional at a lot of Iranian clubs
                      can't be the sole reason can it? Honoust question ; - )
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Back in training

Comment

His team has fallen off all the way to lower end of mid table. Guess Naderi’s absence has been felt.

Comment

Naderi starting directly

Comment

Wow that sounds risky AF…..hope he stays healthy! Go Naderi!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Starting they are losing 1-0.
                                Min 60. He's pretty active.
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X