No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli @ Wycombe Wanderers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a big lump playing for one of the most bezan ziresh English sides going. He'd get embarrassed on the international level just the same as the domestic crap we have so little value in getting him needlessly capped.

Comment

I think whether we think he should be in the squad or not we have to congratulate him on his achievement this season. He has helped massively in shoring up their defence which has got them through to the Championship(edit - sorry meant play off final).
      Wycombe fans love him and he has a good partnership at the back, well done to him and I hope they get Sunderland in the final and beat them so I can have a good comedy to watch on Netflix.

Comment

No disrespect to our current centre backs but the way I see it, one thing for sure he is no less quality than them, perhaps bar a fit PAG.

I put my last dollar on his fitness beating our current centre backs too.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Match finished 1-0 to MK Dons, but Wycombe go through to the final playoffs on aggregate. Tafazolli was the highest-rated player on his team with a SofaScore rating of 7.5.
          Never seen him play but as i see he always gets a very good rating.

I hope he makes it to championchip !!!

Comment

Final game: Wycombe fc vs Sunderland

Its gonna be a tough game. Hopefully they can make it to championship

Comment

Ryan Tafazoli for team melli

Comment

Just a reminder for people who strictly say no because of his league, our 100+ TM player Ehsan hajsafi didnt even make it in bundesliga 2, same for many many more of TM players who wont make it , lets not fool ourselfs.

As if Sarlak or Kamyabinia or these type of players could play somewhere in europes third league.

Give him a chance, thats all.

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

We'll do an interview with Ryan a few days after the play-off final.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Guys Ryan follows Skocic on Twitter đź‘€ there for sure has been contact.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Guys Ryan follows Skocic on Twitter đź‘€ there for sure has been contact.
                          I think Skocic following Ryan would be more noteworthy

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            I think Skocic following Ryan would be more noteworthy
                            I mean regardless we know he is in touch with TM staff. We’ll hear more in the interview coming out with gol bezan next week
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

so after GB not reporting on him for over a year and dismissing a top CB prospect.. they will now interview him... lol

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                                so after GB not reporting on him for over a year and dismissing a top CB prospect.. they will now interview him... lol
                                Dude drop it already, what is wrong with you? You criticize GB and claim they have an agenda against him and now that they’re having a chat with him you’re mocking them…..you can’t make it make sense. Just bc they didn’t agree with you on him being TM caliber….have you never changed an opinion in your life before?

Also you’re facts and whatever nonsense your trying to hint at is totally lost in your own fantasy you’re trying to create. Years back Arya was one of the first ppl to bring awareness and suggest he gets invited to TM. After he tweeted that he is interested in playing for Iran in response to Arya’s tweet I personally interviewed him for PFDC: http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...lli-interview/

^ all of that was started by Arya from GB…..if he wouldn’t have tweeted that then I wouldn’t have reached out for an interview. I too have had back and forth opinions of Ryan - he is a great dude, all about his fitness and business, but at times he has looked TM caliber IMO and at other times he has not. Arya says the same….now if there was some kind of anti ryan agenda that you’re trying to hint at, you can keep telling yourself that but no more of it is allowed here. Final warning and next bit of nonsense you come here with will be a ban.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X