Ryan Tafazolli @ Wycombe Wanderers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    but certain gol bezan members will still say salimi is better than ryan and have an agenda not to call him up haha
    Zero agenda. Ryan is a great guy. We'll try to have him on our podcast again. In my opinion (Arya), he isn't better than our current CBs. If he gets called up, I'd be more than happy for him.
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
      Zero agenda. Ryan is a great guy. We'll try to have him on our podcast again. In my opinion (Arya), he isn't better than our current CBs. If he gets called up, I'd be more than happy for him.
      *Mic drop*
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Gol Bezan doesn’t need to say it, Tafazzoli isn’t good enough for TM. Nothing against the guy, but he’s not better than current CBs, even slower than them, not experienced at a high level and can’t communicate in Persian.

Comment

My debate is we havent tried him at all a player from southampton academy who is nearly 2M tall, Left Footed, good attributes, yet 90% of the forum have never watched and him say ''slow'', League One of England is way higher standard than PGPL. Instead we have to see rubbish like omid play LCB

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
            My debate is we havent tried him at all a player from southampton academy who is nearly 2M tall, Left Footed, good attributes, yet 90% of the forum have never watched and him say ''slow'', League One of England is way higher standard than PGPL. Instead we have to see rubbish like omid play LCB
            I've watched him play a fair amount.
            He isn't a bad defender at all. He has solid fundamentals, as you'd expect from someone who is a product of Southampton.
            His issue isn't that he is slow in terms of running speed, it's more his reaction speed and ability to recover once beaten. Now I would agree he probably fairs well against most PGPL CBs in terms of physicality and strength etc but my biggest criticism of him has always been the fact he carries so much weight, it really effects his performance, I'm just saying what I see.

He's having a fantastic season in League 1, all praise to him. I know the coaching staff have been in contact with him and he has had his Iranian passport sorted. From what I've been told, they (coaching staff) prefer the likes of Aghasi, Gholami, Faraji over him, could be because of this whole pace discussion.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Well done to Taf and Wycombe as they make it into the play offs. They will face MK Dons in the semi finals.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Rumors are he may join Hull City

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He is not fast all that but the fact of playing in England and familiar with english football, he probably can make the bench and use his physical presence and powerful header in the last 15-20 minutes on set pieces if we need goal in a group which is almost all play english football style.
                    If we score in this WC, it probably will be on some set pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He is not fast all that but the fact of playing in England and familiar with english football, he probably can make the bench and use his physical presence and powerful header in the last 15-20 minutes on set pieces if we need goal in a group which is almost all play english football style.
                      If we score in this WC, it probably will be on some set pieces.

Iran_19 jan, we are terrible at set pieces. Since Branko's time we have gradually gotten worse at them. Even with big tall players, we don't utilize the opportunities well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Iran_19 jan, we are terrible at set pieces. Since Branko's time we have gradually gotten worse at them. Even with big tall players, we don't utilize the opportunities well.
                        Agree, but i think he should still make the bench.
                        I mean Shoja, Kanani, Majid and PAG are our 4 guys. Assuming it is very possible to see Shoja as RB. He should be the 5th guy out there.
                        I mean look at other options, Faraji, Yazdani, Aghasi, Gholami.
                        At least this guy played vs some half decent teams.

And all that IF PAG is fit enough to make it to the squad.

Comment

Imagine If 5'5 Faraji gets called up over 6"5 Tafazoli.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Agree, but i think he should still make the bench.
                            I mean Shoja, Kanani, Majid and PAG are our 4 guys. Assuming it is very possible to see Shoja as RB. He should be the 5th guy out there.
                            I mean look at other options, Faraji, Yazdani, Aghasi, Gholami.
                            At least this guy played vs some half decent teams.

And all that IF PAG is fit enough to make it to the squad.
                            Key point for me is that CQ and his team, who monitored everyone in depth, never really rated him highly. I simply don't think he's good enough compared to our CBs now.

Comment

He's not good enough, please can we move on from this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                                He's not good enough, please can we move on from this guy...
                                How do you know ? I can imagine some of our TM defenders not making in Englands 3rd league.
                                Also if they promote he plays in Championchip !?

Comment

Working...
                                X