Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    wycomb got some 350pound linebacker as their Striker..!! lol
    wouldnt wanna be slide tackling that brotha.. can you imagine him falling on you afterwards...!! 😂
    Akinfenwa’s nickname is ‘The Beast’, proper character and a football good guy. Renowned Liverpool fan too.

Comment

down 2-1 to citay now .. almost HT

Rawyaan got caught out upfield on the first City goal and on the second his stand-offish defensive positioning finally cost them another goal .... they coulda conceded 2-3 other goals due to not marking up city attackers tighter ....
      3-1 now .... ferocious outside shot before ht whistle

Comment

Granted they are playing one of the best teams in the world, but Ryan looked really really SLOW

Still a nice assist haha, this guy seems to always be in the right position to score or assist

Comment

LOL @ foden trying to body Ryan, talk about a mismatch
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

rawyaan get a decent header on goal from CK .... keeper punched out

defensively playing more tidy and diligently this half

ohm
            just got another goal on them and he was caught out ball watching again .... i think he was trying to play offside line..!!

ps
            whatever happened to that goozoo Aussi/iranian kid who thought he was hotshitt and too good to play for U tm...?? didnt he get transferred to Citay a while back..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              LOL @ foden trying to body Ryan, talk about a mismatch
              lol , he rawyan looks bit overweight and tanelashee...!! he needs to shed a few pounds imo, that doesnt help his already way too slow reaction times..!

Comment

Ryan's assist!

Go Ryan!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/238...B6%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Tafazolli assist:
                  https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...don_hanlan_22/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    rawyaan get a decent header on goal from CK .... keeper punched out

defensively playing more tidy and diligently this half

ohm
                    just got another goal on them and he was caught out ball watching again .... i think he was trying to play offside line..!!

ps
                    whatever happened to that goozoo Aussi/iranian kid who thought he was hotshitt and too good to play for U tm...?? didnt he get transferred to Citay a while back..?
                    He went to Celtic on loan straight away and had a couple of serious injuries, he then went to Holland and didn’t get much game time and then on loan to a Danish team and only played a few minutes there. He is now on loan in Belgium with Lommel who I think are in the second division there.

Comment

Played full 90 against MK Dons and received a match rating of 7.5 from SofaScore (highest of his team).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Played full 90 against MK Dons and received a match rating of 7.5 from SofaScore (highest of his team).
                        He's a decent player tbh.. His size and strength is tremendous, he's just really slow and not quick enough with his feet and in defense to be good enough to be called up for team melli

But damn i'm curious how he would do if he signed for a PGPL team like tractor or something lol

Comment

He reminds me of a player we use to have with TM that CQ cut because of attitude problems and that was Hadi Aghili. Had was a great offensive threat on Set pieces. One of the best offensive CB we ever had.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            He reminds me of a player we use to have with TM that CQ cut because of attitude problems and that was Hadi Aghili. Had was a great offensive threat on Set pieces. One of the best offensive CB we ever had.
                            Aghily was a huge heading threat... Fun fact he has the same amount of team melli goals as a centerback than Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Hadi never had any attitude issues
he had one alleged “fall out” with CQ which led to his exclusion from TM that the media really blew up. It was an unfortunate, genuine misunderstanding and nothing more. He for sure was one of the better offensive CBs we had in TM
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Tafazolli scored a goal today, got an 8.4 rating and Player of the Match on FotMob

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X