No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli @ Wycombe Wanderers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No you dont understand .. GB should be a neutral platform and promote all iranian legionaires in a fair light

Whether that is Ryan or anyone else..

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      No you dont understand .. GB should be a neutral platform and promote all iranian legionaires in a fair light
      What? We're literally gonna interview him. How is that not promoting him 'in a fair light'?
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
        What? We're literally gonna interview him. How is that not promoting him 'in a fair light'?
        Don't worry about these comments. Some of these folks wanted Skocic fired after a single loss...haters gonna hate!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post

Dude what? Plz read my post again about how Ryan’s name was made light of.

It started with Arya’s tweet, then the PFDC article that was in the front page, then as usual the Iranian tabloids picked it up and his name was tossed around and ppl started talking about him in Iran.

GB does cover him, not as much as our TM legionnaires (rightfully so) but they do not keep him in the dark. If they did they wouldn’t have conducted interviews in the past and update us on his games from time to time.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As i said with Shoja very possible to see RB action vs England at least and this guy physics presence and ability on set pieces, it is very possible coaching staffs going to see him closely at least.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He seems like quite a character. Can you imagine him pairing up with Kanani . He will have him for dinner. He’s quite vocal. Doubt we’ve had a player like him in Team Meli before.

He is lower league but his western attitude and familiarity can def help us prepare better against England US and possibly either Wales or Scotland. So much as it’s a dream like, I’m not sure Ukraine is in the right frame of mind
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                Just a reminder for people who strictly say no because of his league, our 100+ TM player Ehsan hajsafi didnt even make it in bundesliga 2, same for many many more of TM players who wont make it , lets not fool ourselfs.

As if Sarlak or Kamyabinia or these type of players could play somewhere in europes third league.

Give him a chance, thats all.
                Hajsafi was regular in Bundesliga 2. Just saying!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  and his team was relegated…

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He was a regular who couldn’t generate enough interest to get into another 2. Bundesliga team!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sunderland vs Wycombe Wanderers 2022 EFL League One play-off Final at Wembley is broadcasted live by ESPN+ in the U.S. (subscription is required) at 10:00am EST (NY) today: https://www.espn.com/espnplus/player...bucketId=17657

Go Tafazolli!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tafazolli should have done better there with the goal , let the attacker run at goal and didn’t close him down. Goalie mistake after with the shot.

Comment

Sunderland is the far better team, wycombe are lucky they’re only down 1-0
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Wycombe had no plan B, just boot it up to Vokes etc and look for the flick on. When they did have good chances they didn’t have the quality to take advantage of its
                                Sunderland the much better team - unlucky Taf with this final game being one too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X