Ryan Tafazolli @ Wycombe Wanderers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Tafazolli @ Wycombe Wanderers | 2021-2022

Wycombe is off to a good start in the new season which kicked off last weekend with a 2-1 win in their first league match and just won in penalties yesterday in a cup fixture.
    Ryan is recovering from a mild injury and hasn’t played yet.
    Important news regarding him - he recently received his Iranian passport (shared it on his Instagram last week). He also just had an interview with varzesh3 you can find here (EDIT: thanks to Iran_19 for posting it below).
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-11-2021, 07:13 AM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

I repost it here again:

Interview with V3. Seems to be a nice kid.
    With PAG, Gholami injuries, he actually may at least be invited. Even though i think Aghasi deserves it more, or both can be invited.
    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177354...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Good interview! No doubt he's a good guy, I wish him the best. I just don't think he's necessarily team melli quality but that may change who knows

Comment

Interview link doesn’t work
        For me at least

Can he speak any Farsi !?

He’d be a decent enough option for TM’s CB depth chart, though I certainly rate majid ahead of him & probably he’d face even stiff competition from other PGL based promising defenders.!?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Good interview! No doubt he's a good guy, I wish him the best. I just don't think he's necessarily team melli quality but that may change who knows
          I do. It won’t. He’s almost 30.

Comment

I‘d definitely invite and test him if i were Skocic. Tafazolli is a tall guy and can score a lot of goals for us on set pieces against Asian teams. With Morteza being out for a long time, it‘s definitely the right timing as well

Comment

If this were 5 years ago maybe, but I would rather invite a young up and coming player than a 30 year old with some question marks. That being said, he seems like a nice guy and I have always rooted for him.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

He actually hasn't yet received his Iranian passport. He's started the process of getting it. Should have it in a few weeks.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I wouldn’t mind him being invited and tested out in a couple of friendlies and training camps, but won’t be upset if he isn’t.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Tafazolli starting

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Tafazolli starting against Manchester City!

Comment

Game is on ESPN+

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

wycomb got some 350pound linebacker as their Striker..!! lol
                          wouldnt wanna be slide tackling that brotha.. can you imagine him falling on you afterwards...!! 😂

Comment

LOL Wycombe scored and are ahead 1-0 Tafazolli with the assist!

Video of the goal: https://streamja.com/2zZ96
                            Last edited by Leicester City; 09-21-2021, 12:11 PM. Reason: Video

Comment

Citay got a pretty strong line-up out there... buncha big guns starting

Rawyaan is looking a tall and imposing figure out in the backline but as kondo khepel so far as the last time i watched him play ..!

he just had a assist from setpiece

Comment

Working...
                              X