No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Oud-Heverlee Leuven | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can still be a gem in ACL, if no options coming back to Iran is not the worst thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      From the hype we got when he joined Club Brugge, to this. RIP career of KR....
      At this point, he's like Gucci was the past couple years bouncing around random clubs.
      I don't think KR would go back to Iran but he could use his TM status to get any nice money contract in Belgium, Holland, or maybe Qatar.

Comment

I don’t think he is in the squad for the game.injury ?

Comment

Comment

Starting

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Starting
              Game postponed

Comment

https://www.hln.be/sport-in-de-buurt...zelf~ad735946/

OHL did have to deal with a damper in terms of injuries. Kaveh Rezaei suffered a fibula fracture against Genk and is out for a while. One more striker less, and they weren't exactly well in it. Brys does praise the efforts of his second striker. “He got injured at the end of the game. We couldn't make any more changes, but Rezaei definitely wanted to get back on the field, even though he could barely stand on his leg." Thibault Vlietinck will return to the group.

Comment

Guessing he will be out of the next international squad then too. Time for Mohebi or Alipour to be called up.

Comment

This guy has been injury prone for years now. Poor guy.

Comment

OH LEUVEN NOT TO EXTEND KAVEH REZAEI’S DEAL
                      Published: - May 11, 2022
                      Kaveh Rezaei
                      TweetShareShareShareE-mail
                      Kaveh Rezaei

Tasnim – Belgian football club OH Leuven is not going to extend Kaveh Rezaei’s contract.
                      The 30-year-old forward joined OH Leuven in August 2021 but failed to meet the expectations.
                      Rezaei joined Charleroi from Esteghlal in 2017 and has played in Belgian team Club Brugge as well.
                      Iranian media reports suggest that he will join Esteghlal in the summer as a free agent striker.
                      https://www.persianleague.com/16359-...E2%80%99s-deal
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He's a year away from Belgian/EU citizenship. I'm sure he'd rather stay and set up his future than play in PGPL

Comment

^^Thanks, was wondering what his status was.

So sad to watch him just peter out. Never the same after this injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            He's a year away from Belgian/EU citizenship. I'm sure he'd rather stay and set up his future than play in PGPL
                            I think he already got it.
                            Plus his wife is there too, and they just had a child.
                            Shame how he's barely played and completely fallen off the map as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I think he already got it.
                              Plus his wife is there too, and they just had a child.
                              Shame how he's barely played and completely fallen off the map as they say.
                              He is 30, seems like a candidate for Nekonam . He is from Foulad Academy Will he go back?

I wish him well and hope he stay away from Iranian clubs. It's torture to play for PGl clubs.

Comment

ohleuven Thank you @kavehrezaei for the past season at our club 👊 Wishing you all the best in your further career 💪

Comment

Working...
                                X