X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recovered from the injury. On the bench

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

OHL leading currently 1-0 against Anderlecht through Kaba. The dude is on lethal form.

Comment

2-1 at half time to OHL.

Comment

Warmed the bench today. They lost 1-3.
          This guy and Hajsafi shouldn't be part of TM anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Warmed the bench today. They lost 1-3.
            This guy and Hajsafi shouldn't be part of TM anymore.
            Hajsafi and Karim ansarifard have big influence over most team melli players. They can surely calm the changing room. So i think it should be : Hajsafi shouldn't get any playing time.

Good thing is that Allahyar is in and has performed perfectly. So i'm gussing kaveh would be crossed out for mehdi. shahab zahedi is on black list so i don't think he would get an invite.

Ali karimi is back from inury so hopefully by that time he'll get invitation instead of sorosh rafiei

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Hajsafi and Karim ansarifard have big influence over most team melli players. They can surely calm the changing room. So i think it should be : Hajsafi shouldn't get any playing time.

Good thing is that Allahyar is in and has performed perfectly. So i'm gussing kaveh would be crossed out for mehdi. shahab zahedi is on black list so i don't think he would get an invite.

Ali karimi is back from inury so hopefully by that time he'll get invitation instead of sorosh rafiei
              I absolutely agree that every team needs a locker room leader. For us, I think Karim plays that role well and can give decent minutes on the field if called upon. Having Ehsan is just redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                I absolutely agree that every team needs a locker room leader. For us, I think Karim plays that role well and can give decent minutes on the field if called upon. Having Ehsan is just redundant.
                Yea I agree. I think he knows it aswell. In one of the team melli clips posted on instagram, he calls himself "Sooti" (blunder). But I feel skocic feels the changing room can be controlled with the presence of hajsafi and karim.

Even during CQ we had Masoud Shojaei who was worse than hajsafi but he got invited all the time. Even during wilmots he was invited! It must something that we don't see that coaches see in order to calm the team.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Yeah, it is pretty much AK and Taremi over Kaveh and Rafiei.
                  Or he may drop Torabi and still keep Kaveh.

Comment

Got a good result against 1st place Royale Union Saint-Gilloise

Comment

Kaveh starting for their cup match

Comment

1-1 at 55'. Both teams with a red card each.

Comment

They win 3-2 with an injury time goal.

Comment

He was subbed at half time.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              He was subbed at half time.
                              He is done

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                He is done
                                From the hype we got when he joined Club Brugge, to this. RIP career of KR....

Comment

Working...
                                X